[PRIVATE] built for sin [Lakota :: Archibald]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu the Constrictor         

rattle cage after cage

until my blood boils

Minutes ticked by agonizingly slowly before Ktulu dared to lift her head and take in the surroundings of the room she was in. The past weeks of terror that she had inflicted on those that had been weaker than she rushed to the forefront of her mind. One by one she saw the faces of those she attacked, some she recognized and some she didn't. She had left bodies broken beyond repair in her wake and some she spread the infection that had griped her in its iron fist. Her crimson eyes closed and she sighed remorsefully as she tried to block out the images and memories of what she had done.

"Thank the gods...you're alright..."

She was floating.

Ktulu's eyes opened again and she stared at the cloud of white hair that drifted around her face, floating on the water, and a short time later the fireflies that hovered above her twinkling in the dimly lit room. "Lakota?" She finally forced herself to speak, voice raspy from the amount of screaming she'd done when she had been forced into the healing waters. "Lakota, I'm here." She said dumbly as she finally began to try and drag herself from the pool of water. "Where are you?" Her eyes blinked against the darkness but she soon found the stark whiteness of the polar bear that she knew to be Lakota's. Wherever he was she couldn't be far behind.

Water sloshed from the pool and ran in rivulets down Ktulu's legs as she moved slowly toward the bear. Belatedly she took in the scent of blood and her heart gave a nervous thump. There near him was a dark shape lying prone on the floor. With each step she took toward it the shape began to look more and more like a horse and despite her repeatedly telling herself it wasn't Lakota she found that it was. And it was her blood that she smelled.

"What did I do?" Her voice cracked as she stared down at Lakota. The Constrictor then looked to the bear and nudged her head toward the room's entrance. "Go find someone..." Ktulu's legs folded as she sank down to the floor of the cave to lay next to her love. "Go." She instructed the bear because he didn't have any time to waste and if she needed to bite him to get him moving she would.

"I'm sorry." Ktulu whispered as she draped her wet mane over Lakota's wound, believing that if the water had cured her it could help Lakota. "I'm so sorry..."

@[Lakota]
@[Resplendence]

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
built for sin [Lakota :: Archibald] - by Ktulu - 01-24-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: built for sin [Lakota :: Archibald] - by Ktulu - 02-12-2014, 07:50 PM