the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Good, The Bad And The Ugly [Morana]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I could find no peace in my heart, no way to relax and forget what I had caused. I had deliberately pushed Africa away in an attempt to get her closer. What was wrong with me? Did I not know how to be a friend or did I love too brutally? The answers to these questions were hidden and I doubted I would ever get a chance to find out the truth. So, let it be then. I could become heartless if that's what the world wanted. I could be the most heartless jerk this world have ever seen.

The beauty of this place, failed to make itself known as I walked towards the falling water. I would rather see this place burn than to let anyone else take joy from it. I felt nothing as the thought formed in my head. Nothing. Not even a tiny spark of self-control. I did not even feel sorry for myself. I deserved this.

As I reached the water, I lifted my head to watch the drops filled with life, crash down. Maybe that was the answer? To build myself an armor of resolution, so that no one could get in to destroy me again. It was. It did not hurt as I closed the last gap I had in my heart. It felt rather nice. A small smile ran along my lips as I thought about all the things I would get by doing this. All the mares. I could get anyone I wanted!

My verdict of the new lifestyle spread to every fibre, every cell in me and with it, a power. No more insecure words. No more hiding. I was the king of the world and I would take what I wanted! With that in mind, I turned around, letting the gloom of the place dance over my charcoal body, highlighting every muscle it could find. My head was raised, my eyes hidden behind black hair. This was the first day of the rest of my life. Let them come. Let them see that I need no Wind to walk on, nor wings to show off my potential. Let them come!

@[Morana]

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

Morana Posts: 37
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

The desolated air was thin and silent this night. It was welcoming, calming to be able to hear yourself think. The feeling of my warm breath, rolling back against my plush muzzle as the temperature seemed to plummet the further I wandered into the caves. Like a lost child, I explored deeper and deeper, my mind restlessly on the edge of excitement, for around every dark corner, danger awaits me. Moisture, dripping from the cavern line ceiling dotted my coat with liquid as I motioned into the shadows. My dark passenger tingling under my skin, the thrill of the hunt, I needed to kill again.

Remember the code. How could I forget? The code I had always followed, never kill the innocent, only those who had done wrong in this pitiful world. I’ve never really understood their emotions, my hoofed companions. The way they love, they cry, and they relish over one another’s feelings. Maybe if I could feel, I would understand. Lost in my thoughts, I turned a sharp corner into a large speckled opening. Its illuminating lights dancing upon every surface, kissing and fluttering upon my shadowed skin, I did understand beauty, and this was indeed beautiful.

I was not alone here, in this world of glittering emerald and sapphire granite. I breathed; barrel rising and falling softly with my lungs as I did my best to pick up on this shadow being. A stallion, looking closer over his silhouette in the soft light, he’s a Pegasus. Where are your wings? Hesitant, I stood in the door way to this place, foot fall had silenced, as I observed quietly. My eyes, a silver-blue glinting eerily in the shimmering light, audits fixed upon the black knight. You sure he’s a Pegasus, and not a mutant? Oh mother, when would you ever stop with your rambling insight. Maybe he’s hurt. I could only imagine what happened, maybe it was a birth defect. Since when do you care? I don’t. I forced a smile upon my plush maw, considering my options.

Could always kill him. Yes- but I do not know his worth. I considered my actions, as I decided to just investigate the issue. He was a rather large being, and without knowing his full structure it would be ignorant of me to rush into attack mode. Auburn laced in onyx locks brush down the curvature of my nape, forelock lingering between my eyes as I neared the lonely victim. "Lonely?" I purred from the soft light, nearing him slowly. Through a friendly face, my hidden urge lay dormant, hoping for sweet release.

Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba

Hidden Account
Nanna

The beating of her hooves had betrayed her long before she entered this room, so I held my stance even after I could see her plainly. My eyes were still shielded by my forelocks, but as that was how I always had looked at the world, I still saw her every move. She was wingless and without a horn, an equine then. I felt nothing towards those, not even towards my own bretheren. It did not matter what blood you had in your veins, for an equine could stille be capable to beat a horned one. No, it all came down to what lurked beyond those eyes.

I watched her come closer, but now, it was not her eyes my focus was on. My hazel eyes traced her body, as if I tried to find out who she was. Of course, you can not get to know a horse by looking at it, but it does help. And then she spoke. A single word that once would have made my heart crumble and set my thoughts on fire. But not now. I knew better, felt better than to let honesty rule me.

"No. Fascinated." Luck was on my side today, that such a mare would come walking right to me. I would not have been so keen on answering such a question if she was not bold. Or good looking. Hell, she was even sexy."Where have you been hiding?" I did not give her a friendly smile, but one laced with determination and playfulness. She had just walked into a game. My game. And I would not give up until I got what I wanted.

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

Hidden Account
Candy

Fascinated. The stallion seemed to look at me as if he had never seen a mare before. It was typical really; even the most noble of stallions would give into nature’s temptation of potential ‘obscene activities’. Perhaps this fallen angel had his wings clipped for a reason. My smile remained however, as he turned to her. If I could have simply slit his throat, I was already envisioning it in my wonderful imagination. So ungrateful, those unicorns and Pegasus; to wield weapons and be given the gift of flight; I should have been born with both attributes. Unfortunately however, even through the power of bloodline, I do not bare the markings of your kind.

His tones twisted in circles around my lazed lobes as I continued to stare upon his shadowed mask. It was me that came to him in the darkness of night, shouldn’t he be worried? But alas, I was just a weary mare lost in the depths of darkness; perhaps it would be you to comfort me this night. Though my comfort might be a little more morbid than what you have in mind. Where have I been hiding indeed, after all I had come here from leaving another herd; of which I didn’t know exactly every face within it. Is that why you addressed me as such? Do you know who I am?

”Pardon?” I questioned him with sweet seduction, as I did not give him any leads to where I hailed from. There was no reason for me to tell him why I was here; what I had done to someone before my time within these hollowed walls. Cascading pendulum ripples against my hocks as I stood timidly, my eyes alight with excitement though I appeared calm. My imagination flooded the floor with his crimson blood, and the beautiful vision of my pearl incisors gripping around his smooth black gullet.

Pay attention. And with her words, my beautiful painted dream was washed away by the sound of the dripping water before me. Always ruining my dreams. Lips curved into a gentle grin as I gazed upon the handsome darkness that stood before me; hoping he’d answer my question correctly.

Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba

Hidden Account
Nanna

Did she not understand the question or did she not want to give me an answer? I did not ponder this, as it clearly was a waste of time. I changed the weight of my body, but kept my ears towards her. Now I had to figure out what I should do next, for she was good at this game. I have met a lot of stupid mares in my life and I could tell that she was not one of them.

"I asked, where do you belong? Are you a part of a herd or a free soul?" As I thew my head to the side, some of my bangs got caught behind the ear. My brown eyes had no where to hide now, but it was what I wanted. I had nothing to hide today, nor tomorrow.

Did she flow away on her thoughts there? She did come off as distant, but that was okay. I've been in her shoes, those damn, heavy shoes."And I guess you have a name. Am I wrong?" The smile I had painted on, still existed as strong as ever. If she did not share her name, this meeting would end. To have a conversation with a horse that only uttered one word at a time, was hard, or even impossible. To soften her up a little bit, I began to move to her side, at a safe distance, while I watched her. Always know your enemies and friends. And keep them close. Silent souls often offered a greater danger than those who shared their thoughts. I knew this.

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

Hidden Account
Candy

Dual toned visage tilted slightly to the stallions’ gaze, his remark followed solemnly thereafter. I wasn’t amused with his tone, and found myself rather appalled to his demanding questioner. I took a step forth, front hooves placed together; white chocolate toned legs standing stern supporting my very being for standing before this stallion. He’s a demanding one. Yes. Not the charmer I was expecting. I couldn’t help but look at him, curious to why he was demanding to know my origin. But I’ll play stupid for you dear, no hard feelings in what you can’t control. ”I belong here.” I breathed, I lied, I gave him his answer almost.

”I consider myself free.” It was true, a smile still pealing upon my lips; crystal eyes reflecting the glowing ceiling. Watching you carefully, as you inch closer to me; my skin trembling as cool liquid pours down on me from above, drop by drop. And yet another question drops from your lowly mouth; have you forgotten how to welcome someone? Have I really stumbled into the wrong room of this teenage dorm? Yes, you’re wrong. ”Morana” My tones were stern and husky as I gazed into the browned eyed mongrel. Perhaps it was my turn, to ask some questions. ”Who are you exactly? Some sort of leader? Do you own this cave?” I spat in normal level tones pitched with curiosity.

Of course he’s no leader. I know a loser when I see one. Lobes perked, as I elevated my head. Crimson pendant bouncing on my chest as I settled myself again. Marbled threads rippled upon my neck, as I turned to get a better look at the dark wingless fool. ”What happened to your wings?” I inquired, looking upon the black feathered nubs on his winters.

Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba

Hidden Account
Nanna

And so our heartless dance continued. Some words were thrown out, an answer and then, at last, a name. I had never seen or heard of her before, but that may have been my reason for asking too much. Still once question remained; was she a friend or a foe?

I continued to walk her full length before I moved away. She looked fit, almost too strong for a normal mare, so I knew I had to keep my distance. Still, I doubted that she was a threat. I did chuckle at her remark though."I am neither a leader nor the owner of this cave. My name is Windwalker and I am but a simple stallion."

And then came the question I would have to answer a thousand more times in my life: What happened to my wings? I debated if I should tell the truth, but I found out that I was not a good liar. "I tore off my wings, piece by piece. If I had not, I would be just another flying horse, and that would be boring, would it not?"

She was not a friend, I could see it clearly now. If it was a mistake, she was an incedible stupid horse, and those did not just pop out of nowhere. "And I was bored" I added, as a final closure to the question. It as a half truth, half lie, but I would not in amillion years tell anyone my true reason for making myself earthbound.

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

Hidden Account
Candy

So my assumption was right, the low profile of the stallion was not of importance or any other ranked leverage. Another name, filed away in my storage locker for safe keeping, Windwalker the wingless Pegasus. I stood still as he watched me, looking me over like I was some prized mule at an auction. Plush muzzle extended out to touch him; although he was too far gone. I retracted my tiara away without a second thought, as I myself began to continue into the glowing cave. ”Pleasure. A word I uttered into the crisp air, that could have more than one meaning. But, this meaning was more along the lines of nice to meet you.

My smile had faded, as I gazed up into the glittering rock that lined the ceiling. It was as almost as if I was gazing into a distant galaxy, watching the stars flicker in the blackness. I paused my movement though, dumbfounded by his next statement. Are you ludicrous? The stallion had ripped off his own appendages?! Oh for the love of whatever God is out there; what creature did I stumble upon? ”Why would you get rid of such a gift?” I questioned him, my voice soft and curious. He should have been glad to have wings, to be able to launch into the air at a moment’s notice, to fly into the storm clouds. I was mortified, I don’t understand it. I should have been equipped with a sword and feathered armor; but I got nothing.

I shook my head in disgust of the fact that he himself had one such a cruel act. Bored. Because you were bored? I can’t stand this idiocy. You’re still special. I have the blood of a hybrid; born without a blade or the power of flight and he just throws it down the drain? Audits fell against my liver-chestnut poll as my glacier eyes rested upon Windwalker, confused. ”Just another fly horse- no now you’re like me.” I turned, taking a step closer to the sorrowful being of a stallion. ”Now you’re just a horse.” I did my best to let the venom in the throat of my voice, vanish before purring off my lips. I’d never understand stallions; they’re all way to complicated.

What I wouldn't have given, to take those wings from you myself.

Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba

Hidden Account
Nanna

Pleasure. Was it really a 'pleasure' to meet me? I doubted it, but I let it pass as I had my back to her. It was not a hard topic to discuss, and of course, everyone is allowed to have their own opinions about what was best; broken wing or no wing. I don't have to tell you what side I landed on.

The humidity in the air slowed down my thinking and some parts of my body, urged me to find a place to rest. They could scream all they want, for I will just push it further. I turned my head as she offered a new question and I felt almost gratitude to focus my mind on something else. "A gift? No, it was a gift a long time ago, but when my wing broke, it became a curse." To keep myself from looking at where my left wing once were, was difficult, but I managed to keep my eyes on her instead. "It never healed."

Truth be told, I have never been able to fly. I became a cripple not long after by birth, so I had to watch when all my cousins learned how to master the air. That's when I learned to hate. In the years to follow, I learned to master that hate, almost like a pegasus learns about the currents in the wind.

"So you see, Morana. I've never been anything else but a horse. It took me a good five years to realize it and accept it, but now that it's done, I would not trade it for anything."

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

Hidden Account
Candy

My head was lifted ajar to the wingless stallion. How could he have done such a thing, I could and probably would ask myself this every time I looked at him. As he mentioned a broken wing, I puffed a snort through my velvet nostrils. That was the most insulting excuse I have ever heard. A broken wing, and you just rip it off, and take its twin. You have got to be irregular, special maybe.

A lobe pivoted to face him as I gazed upon the glowing sea of stars upon the wall. I was doing my best to refrain my tongue behind closed lips. The hostile emotion I felt for him ripping off his wings for such a horrible reason, made me want to give him a reason to feel normal. Five years to realize, you don’t want to be something is a very, very long time. He looked young, this wingless mongrel that stood before me, had you decided from your whore of a mother’s womb what you wanted to be? Now I know why you were standing here alone, you’re a misfit a reject just hiding in the shadows of the world.

I turned to gaze upon him, ears pinned in obvious rejection of his words. ”So, if I broke your leg would you rip them off as well?” Lyrics, like a magic song coated in venom and made of ice, as I gazed into your empty eyes, not sure what to make of the disaster I saw standing there. You looked like an over grown colt, drenched in shame, coated in the sheet of darkness that these caves offer you.

But it was lucky for you, I adore children. So helpless, innocent; but that’s not you, is it? I breathed deeply, the whole being of my face transformed into a defined stare of a predator. I couldn’t hold it back anymore, my dark passenger wanted to make him feel pain, I wanted him to bleed, to scream out in anguish. Let it begin. Sinister curves sway on my lips as I grin at you, head twisting to the side, lowered like a wolf on the hunt. What you would think of me now, didn’t matter. No one else could, or would see this; and I doubt they would believe you.

Like a spring, my haunches clinched, hooves triggered under my belly, heaving my form into the direction of his left side. I had my eyes set not on his throat, but upon his backside, where those small feathered broken bones protruded. Maw parted, but no shriek or shrill came from them; only ivory carved flats aiming to snap ahold of the wing nub; twist it around in my mouth, to taste your blood. All the while my hooves like daggers aiming to stomp into your own chest and legs if you don’t move. And boy now is your chance to run. Don't let him escape! The dead don't walk here.

Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba

Hidden Account
Nanna

I did not realize at that time, what a special, little horse I had found. Even with all her questions and then, the offer to break my leg, I still liked her. I did not feel need to answer her question/offer, for the way she spoke, she would probably do it anyway. I may not look like one who uses my braincells, but trust me, I work them like slaves.

Something stirred in Morana's gaze and something happened. She grinned at me, something I found amusing, before she went straight for my side. In the split second before we clashed, me with my side towards her, she with her mouth open and hooves ready to tear flesh, I laughed. You think you are smart girl, you think you own me, but you don't. Will you be able to control the beast you are about to unleash or will you run?

I threw my body at her open maw, not to protect myself, but to make the pain come sooner. I met her almost halfway, still inviting her to cause as much pain as she pleased. I did not scream, or breath heavily, but I laughed. The hazel in my eyes almost disappeared as blackness took over. Run girl, run

Oh, the blood, the pain, the adrenaline. The feeling of no control and utter happiness. The escape as my brain shuts down, the red dots in my eyes. I knew I would chase this feeling for as long as I have pulse. Pain is my drug.

OOC: Worst reply ever.. Sorry :(

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Hidden Account
Candy

I had half expected the tiny-winged stallion to step to the side, to avoid the contact I was aiming to make with teeth to his shoulder. Instead, he had pushed himself into my attack, throwing forth his body into my open jaws as I snapped down upon the flesh of not his wing, but his shoulder.

In reaction to his lunge, I half rear- and had hit him, head on, my teeth, head, neck and chest followed sync into his shoulder as our bodies collided. Hooves acting like daggers to scrape and bruise the skin and delicate tissue that lay beneath. Pearl flats part and snap upon the skin, biting, nipping- irritation and mild threats as I did not aim for his throat, but his back and shoulder.

It has seemed as if time had stood still, a slow-motion play-by-play of my short burst of energy. Unsure of the damage I had caused, retracting my body regaining my balance on all fours; quickly turning away from the stallion and throwing a powerful kick into the direction of his thick skull. It was more of a warning to stay away, to not follow, and make another move.

But somehow, I knew he might follow. Dancing off into the darkness, with only the little glowing light from the strange rocks that surrounded us, I moved away, turning back to face, and to gaze upon what damage I had inflicted; if any.

Ooc: nope.. worst post ever; rushed sorries :-:

Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba

Hidden Account
Nanna

I love this! Finally a mare with both balls and a head to go on her neck! I laughed heartedly as she got a hold of my flesh, tearing it open and fell back. And the pain, the sweet, lifegiving pain I so desperately needed, now took a hold of my body. But, as she got back and kicked at me, I held back. I crave pain, not death.

Blood already painted my shoulder red and it hurt when I moved, but instead of taking care of it, my eyes were fixed upon her, disappearing into the darkness. "You better run, little one." I grinned, before I forced my body to move after her.

This had just turned into a game of hide and seek, which I had no trouble with. It was fun to chase someone as if they were a prize you could claim later. I followed her, always at the edge of darkness, with nostrils flared and ears pulled back. She was the victim, my price, the hare the hounds chase. And I would have her.

I guess it's in every male's mind to chase after a woman. It's like the universe forces us to like it, to look for any opportunity to make just that happen. So why should I be different? I am not. I am like any other male on this earth, with this raw need imprinted in my brain. Even if I caught her and the price could not be claimed, I would still be happy, for you do not want the price. It's the hunt that matters.

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Hidden Account
Candy

This stallion had to be crazy, to take the bite, to take the blunt force of another body against his skin when he could have easily moved from the collision. I wasn’t going to complain however, the delicate warm flesh against my own felt rather nice aside from the slight bruising I will probably have on my chest. I could still taste him on my tongue, as it lapped against my lips trying desperately to rid of his rotting stench. If I had been successful in grabbing his nub of a wing, I would be parading around like a dog with a bone; holding the price between my plush lips. But instead, here I am running though almost pitch black space, hooves giving away my place; their drums echoing off its walls.

I did admire his fancy of a game however; listeners that lay against my skull could hear him following me into darkness. His mumbled voice goes unnoticed, as I didn’t care what he had to say at this point. ”There, go hide behind those rocks.” My pools of ice shifted to rest upon a barely lit room, and within it a shadow maze of large boulders. Heaving forth, and hopefully out of sight from the stallion, I turned the sharp corner and quickly found myself masked in shadow, save for what little light reflected from the pendant dangling upon my breast.

”I wonder if he finds this just as amusing.” ”I wouldn’t be surprised.” I couldn’t help but grin to the fact, this shadow beast was about to corner that rock, and see nothing but blackness. A soft giggle of innocents sang from my lips as I listened to beating hooves, my head lowered in darkness, glancing to the opening of the room. Now if only I had a trap door. ”Come get me.” Sweet Seduction; I could feel the heart beating in my chest. It sang of excitement, adrenaline and pain from the impact I shared with the stallion. Intrigued, I couldn't help but wonder if he felt the same.

@[Windwalker]

Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba