the Rift

[OPEN] i can't take this void, Ayelet

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry

Note & Sabel

Note shifted uneasily as he stood in the caves, events of the last time he was here replaying in his mind. He had basically been dumped, left for dead in the unknown abyss of the caverns that seemed to never end. The bay was growing more and more anxious as every second went by. He knew Sohalia was fine, but what had become of Skysong?
Yes, he hadn't been the greatest father. He disappeared half way through her life, but that did that mean he wasn't allowed to see her? No, of course not. But where was she? Perhaps she still resides in the Throat..No, he can't go back there. Or any herd, for that matter. Being on his own seemed much more appealing at this moment, for he wouldn't have to worry about running into Gaucho or Sohalia. Another awkward exchange between the trio was the last thing he wanted.
'How do you feel about staying down here forever?' Note turned the lynx lying at his hooves, speaking through the bond they shared. At his words, Sabel brought up her head, sightless eyes looking confused. 'There is no point in that, you would never see the sun again, or your lightning. Your daughter, either. You would never find another to love. So why?' Sabel questioned, standing up and stretching her lithe body.
Note snorted and looked away a scowl appearing upon his lips as he shuffled his wings. The appendages erupted into flames, lighting up the caves and causing Sabel to jump and hiss at her bonded for the sudden, unexpected action. The pair's bond was growing stronger, but that didn't mean they were constantly frolicking around, hand in hand singing about how much they love each other.
That's just not how they worked.
[Image: 5123057704227]
(ooc: took me forever to get this up, sorry about that! @[Ayelet] )
[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!