the Rift

[OPEN] the MONSTER under my b e d

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

No mother, you've got it all wrong. You've always been the prey. Maybe you've had your moments, the way a small, fragile lizard takes the life from a cricket, but you have never been a wolf. I know it, you know it, and he knew it the moment you slipped from The Wicked's vulva. It's why he beat you, why he tore at you, why he carted you around at his side every waking moment. He did not love you, he only wanted to make you into something, yet you have remained an insignificant, stupid lizard your whole life.

The only glory to your name is being the cunt that bore me into this world. Now I'm here though, so what use do you have left. You should just die you worthless piece of shit. Die.
Die. Die. DIE. DIE! DIE! DIE!
DIE!
DIE!
DIE!
DIE!
DIE!

Öde rushes the mouth of the cave where he can see October laying. A violent bark erupts from his chest as his maw splits, teeth gnashing against one another, saliva slung around as he flings the great wolf head that is his sickness crown.
He stops abruptly just before crossing over the first fold of stone however, his body swerving sideways to rapidly stalk across the entrance. Part of him, he wasn't sure which part, revolted at the idea of going further. His chest burned with the unfamiliar ache of failing to get the thing he most wanted. WHY!? he bellowed inside his mind while his hooves worked out the frustration on the earth amid a wash of hair spinning around each leggy limb.

Furious he slunk away from the cave mouth, sulking just beyond the sightline of it for her.

EVERYTHING THAT KILLS- ME MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
the MONSTER under my b e d - by October - 01-26-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by Öde - 01-26-2014, 02:22 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by October - 01-26-2014, 02:32 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by Öde - 01-26-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by October - 01-26-2014, 02:49 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by Öde - 01-26-2014, 03:06 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by Random Event - 01-26-2014, 02:41 PM