the Rift

[OPEN] the MONSTER under my b e d

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

"Don't go!" she cries out, the words like a spear to my heart. I grapple with the desire to turn around the corner, barriers be damned, and just fucking rip her head clean off her shoulders. I hate her with such an intensity that it startles me, especially the me that's living deep in the corners of my conscious.

Here was a being I genuinely loved. The only one I had ever loved. And she had loved me back, or at least I thought, until that day. That day that she left me for the darkness while she ran on ahead. That day that she let me die.

In part, I am grateful, for it has allowed me to transcend into a form more deserving of my greatness. Yet the mortal remnants that float around my mind cannot forgive the way in which my rebirth occurred, and for that I hate her. That singular emotion seems to feed the beast within. It purposefully gnaws at it, like an open wound, until I am in a frenzy of bloodlust.

I pause however, perhaps the beast shaken by the cave, which has allowed my private thought pattern to surface. I am still sick though, I am still pissed, so it is not only me thinking. Me and ...something else.

"Don't go!" Öde calls out piteously. His voice lacks the wolf's rumble, sounding as small and as innocent as he was only days before when he was naught but a small colt abandoned by his one and only caregiver. "Don't go!" Öde calls again, a wail bringing his tone up high, fright evident in the tone of his tongue.
"Wait for me mother! Don't leave me. Mother! MOTHER! MOT-" His voice gradually grew in hysterics until it cut off suddenly, silence leaking from the dark boy as he stood, a smile on my face.

EVERYTHING THAT KILLS- ME MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
the MONSTER under my b e d - by October - 01-26-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by Öde - 01-26-2014, 02:22 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by October - 01-26-2014, 02:32 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by Öde - 01-26-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by October - 01-26-2014, 02:49 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by Öde - 01-26-2014, 03:06 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by Random Event - 01-26-2014, 02:41 PM