the Rift

[OPEN] the MONSTER under my b e d

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

"It's working." I knew instantly, her voice cawing out like a wounded thing begging for mercy. Her apology was too little too late, but I relished in the agony that it created as it lurched from her throat.

Öde gently, carefully, quietly walked back towards the cave entrance. As if shy he peeked around the corner, pausing once he saw her, his red eyes holding her eerie orange ones. He was reminded of how beautiful she was, an awkward sort of grace and a distracting set of markings, but she was lovely, or she had been. Love had been like an infection in his eyes, making him see her better than she really was. She loved when it was easy, she left when it was hard.

Then she said it. She called him a prince, and he snapped. Out of everything from this experience he was grateful for what he had become. No longer was he confined to the husk of mortal existence, bound in blood and bone as she was, too weary to even stand. Now he could eat her whole and still be hungry for another. Now he could take the innocence from someone just with an exhale. Now he could rule the shadowlands, a better kingdom than she ever provided - nothing but empty words and clouds that refused to bow. Fuck her, he was a god.

"Prince?" he asked quietly, his body slumped over itself as if he were tired or scared, or both. He tilted his head up as she came staggering out however, his red gaze drifting back and forth quickly across her body. "A prince?" he asked again, louder now, more hopeful. His posture straightened, head tilting to the side like a begging dog. He proffered her a toothy smile, his tongue lolling easily from his muzzle.

"You think me a prince, mother?" He took a step towards her, slow, but steady. "I'm not a prince," he laughed airily, the sound more like a humorous exhale. Another step forward, then one more. He paused, drawn up to full height now, his wolf's head pointed forward like an arrow. "I AM A FUCKING GOD!" he screamed, the word's deep with a canine growl to their edges. As his voice died out a snarl remained, features taut with fury. "BOW TO ME," he snapped, lunging forward effortlessly and opening his mouth to consume her.

EVERYTHING THAT KILLS- ME MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
the MONSTER under my b e d - by October - 01-26-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by Öde - 01-26-2014, 02:22 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by October - 01-26-2014, 02:32 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by Öde - 01-26-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by October - 01-26-2014, 02:49 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by Öde - 01-26-2014, 03:06 AM
RE: the MONSTER under my b e d - by Random Event - 01-26-2014, 02:41 PM