[OPEN] sparks fly

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

She is noticed of course, Ampere is not stealthy but in rare instances where it seems luck is awarded to her more than skill. Even in the dark her markings strike out like a neon sign. Yet even so, she finds herself alone more than not. If not for lack of notice, then it must be lack of want.

The lightning marked mare approaches first, her voice gentle, but her words firm. It brings a choked laugh out of Ampere as she responds, "that explains it then," implying herself a fool. She was normally not so candid with her weaknesses, but it took so much effort to hide them and she hadn't the strength to do so now.

The stallion drifted nearer then, his voice like a hollow noise upon Ampere's ears, her head still slung low. It was at least enough between the three of them that her visible tears and shuddering breaths of sadness were quieted, Ampere regaining some modicum of self control now that she had let some of it escape and drain her. "Is that what you've done?" she whispers to him, the noise desperate in the shadow of the cave. Ampere's head lifted, the shine of sorrow evident in the edges of her irises, drowned in blue. "Is that how you can walk around so easily?" Her words are harder now, almost forced out of her throat with the power of the rising emotion, "rather than...fly?"

She turns her head away, a heavy sigh tumbling from her nose, her heart in turmoil. Anger and grief and exhaustion all tumbling together - she wishes she could sleep it off, but the feelings continue even in her dreams. Azulee breaks the silence and Ampere's eyes turn back, studying the girl, their eyes similar as they set upon each other. "I'm sure you've enough of you own pains to not be needing some of mine," Ampere replied, proffering her a weak smile, grateful for the attempt at companionship. The moment is ruined however as Lee speaks up, just as empty as before. Ampere's teeth grind against each other, her ears flicking to her neck briefly as she places her attention upon him.

"Is that all you can do, give up?" she asks him hotly, in a way also asking the same of herself. Her body answers for her as her passion overwhelms her weariness, feathers bristling with energy she'd thought lost. The wraiths had chased her back into this rocky prison, but the Gods be damned if she would accept this as her only fate, as the stallion did. "I refuse to stand down," she nearly shouts, her teeth clenched with the force of her breath. tears fall freely from her eyes once more, but she weeps now for the complacency of her peers, a sorrow seeped in anger. "You can never give up!"

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
sparks fly - by Azulee - 01-29-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Hamaliel - 02-01-2014, 04:46 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Ampere - 02-02-2014, 02:27 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Azulee - 02-05-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: sparks fly - by Hamaliel - 02-20-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: sparks fly - by Ampere - 02-21-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: sparks fly - by Azulee - 03-06-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: sparks fly - by Hamaliel - 03-11-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: sparks fly - by Ampere - 03-17-2014, 09:49 PM