the Rift

Food for the wolves [Open]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
She smiled knowing that he seemed to cool down a bit knowing he had not broke the rules. That was relieving. The last thing she wanted to do was scare the heebie-jeebies out of him. As he gave his name she couldn't help but smile a little wider. Otz. It was the most awesome name she had ever heard. Honestly, it was so unique and creative. Much better than Elsa or Ana. It described him so well, unique and short and not in a bad way. He was just about to speak again when a mare arrive from behind, she too was a unicorn, but short and nasty. Like a vicious dwarf. She called her speaking rubbish, well she hadn't offered anything really, besides an apple, which obviously was not poisoned or rotten, because she had picked it and was planning on almost eating it herself. Her ears were against her skull, and her wings fluttered nervously. Never had she been met with such hostility, even as a princess, and as a princess, people were vying to kill you. Otz was the first to speak as the flamboyant mare finished, trying to calm them. Elsa honestly hoped it work, because she didn't want to be drug into an actual fight. She loved sparring, but full blown fights always resulted in worse consequences.

Ignoring the other unicorn mare, she respectfully turned her attention back to Otz. "Well, Otz, I can probably help you." She said with a smile, and knowing the next few lines would probably only exhibit laughs from the pegasus mare. "I do not reside within a herd-land, but with an outcast group called the Asylum." She paused a moment, almost expecting on of them to laugh, but mostly the unicorn mare. "We are a group that gives those who may not otherwise be accepted a home. We usually live in a borderland called the Deep Forest, but mysterious things are going on within Helovia right now, but i'm not quite sure..." She trailed off, looking around as if an answer would pop out. "Anyways Otz, I've talked to only one member thus far before spars took most of my time. I met a stallion named Oxy, who knows a lot about what goes on within the Asylum. I could take you to him and I am sure we could find you work. I, am aiming to become a diplomat. I know we have warrior jobs and sneak jobs along with diplomat, so i'm sure you would be free to choose based on your skill set." She smiled and added- "Which seems to be a warrior, but you never know. Fate changes quickly. I don't know much about the Basin other than they only accept unicorns, but if only being with unicorns is your thing, you should go with them. Asylum has equines, pegs and unicorns as far as I know." She said with a sheepish smile, allowing the unicorn mare to finish whatever she was doing, and hopefully not getting killed in the process.

"Talking"

Elsa

Messages In This Thread
Food for the wolves [Open] - by Otz - 01-26-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Elsa - 01-26-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Otz - 01-26-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Elsa - 01-26-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Valhalia - 01-26-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Otz - 01-26-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Elsa - 01-26-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Valhalia - 01-27-2014, 01:15 PM
RE: Food for the wolves [Open] - by Otz - 01-27-2014, 07:06 PM