the Rift

[OPEN] Feed me, Seymour [Africa]

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven

Apparently unmoved by Africa’s less than pleased remark; aside from the notable irritation which sent bay-brown ears sprawling backwards into the wild tangle of ill-kempt black mane, the stranger continued to gorge herself on that delicate material gifted to them all. A sneering, snide answer did trail the dissipating sound of the one-winged mare’s own voice, though it did nothing to quell the frustration pooling behind pale, beige eyes. She was not an overly assertive creature; certainly not filled with the same blunt self-assurance displayed here by the squat mare, and the most she could manage to counter the other’s ignorance was a second strident snort.

Her expression had always been unfortunately transparent, and so, Africa was quite unable to conceal the uncertainty which soon started to amass through her mind. She wasn’t certain she had the energy to continue along the road of would undoubtedly become spiteful sniping- backwards and forwards (such wasn’t an art she had mastered), and her lean frame swayed as she transferred the weight towards her rear left indecisively. Still the other mare; pony perhaps, given the rather stocky nature of her appearance, and stout swing of her character, offered little more than a side-swiping glance towards her company and the grey found herself at a loss. She could do naught but wait…

When finally the bay had taken her fill- Africa presumed that was why she ceased the ravenous decimation of the underworld forest’s lush carpet, a rather feminine face was lifted towards her persistent dithering. It was none too pleasant though, the shameless attitude riddling it and the scowl set through its slim line put the placid dappled Pegasus offside instantly. Swivelling ears reclined warily, and her posture bristled as the invisible wall of reserve was crafted around her. "Africa," she gave, perhaps a little too freely; feeling almost like a rebellious student who had been brought to task herself. "I meant not to disturb you…" She fibbed nervously, thinking that she might even slip then, away and up the corridor to find somewhere less- crowded, for her bitter session of introspection.

[Note: Ermagguuuurd your post LOL- and sorry about table switching, it had to happen]

image credits Table and picture by Nicole <3

Messages In This Thread
Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 01-26-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Fig] - by Africa - 02-02-2014, 02:47 AM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 02-03-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Africa - 02-07-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 02-10-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Africa - 02-13-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 02-16-2014, 06:13 PM