the Rift

[OPEN] Feed me, Seymour [Africa]

Moniz Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Unimpressed at best by the gentler soul’s timid uncertainty, Moniz scowled with frustration. Kindness and mercy were lessons the pony had missed in her youth and so in her adulthood she undervalued these traits entirely. She was not the sort to brush off an intrusion, to forgive and forget, as the saying goes. Subtlety was an art that was entirely lost on her; thus, she took no note of the dappled mare’s shifting about – a loosely tied boat pulling at its slack. Africa had made the misguided choice to try to engage the bloated pony, and for Moniz’s part, she would do all she could to make the mare suffer for her efforts.

Cagey as the pegasus was, ever-bold Moniz stepped closer to her, perhaps unwisely close to a taller near-stranger whose penchant for physical aggression was totally unknown. The crude, earthy smell of dying plant matter wafted around her unseemly little body. If Africa’s almost-apology was intended to back the pony off, it had quite the opposite effect. Moniz got off on intimidation, and it was rare that she stumbled upon one who was so quick to yield to her. The untrusting twist of the feminine mare’s black-tipped ears delighted her. A peevish smile unwound across the blackened skin of her muzzle.
“And yet, here we are, Africa.” Moniz exhaled the name slowly, letting her voice trail, drawing out her power trip into as many lingering moments as possible. With the diminished distance between their bodies, her voice fell to a harsh whisper that screamed ‘no one will rescue you here’, “Tell me, is it your custom to let others walk all over you like this, or am I just special?”

Moniz’s upper lip curled into an unpleasant smirk. She was enjoying this opportunity to discomfort another far too much.
“Come now, you mustn’t interrupt me and bore me, too. Don’t you want to know my name?”

OOC: Moniz is such a little weirdo freak. >.< And I love the table!

Messages In This Thread
Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 01-26-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Fig] - by Africa - 02-02-2014, 02:47 AM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 02-03-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Africa - 02-07-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 02-10-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Africa - 02-13-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Feed me, Seymour [Africa] - by Moniz - 02-16-2014, 06:13 PM