the Rift

[OPEN] My Bad

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  peel back the layers and see what i've become</style>

She knew with every word she spoke that she was hurting the little bitch that had left her to be found and attacked and taken by the darkness. It wasn't so bad that it had happened, but they were supposed to be together all of the time, weren't they? Wasn't that what she had promised? And still she had been left alone to find glory by herself. Roskuld should have been by her side. They should be together spreading the darkness that had consumed the lands that had once been so pure and happy. They should have been together converting those who were worthy, but no.

Roskuld began shouting at her, but the shell that was Ranjiri wasn't listening to a word the little lightning bold head was shouting at her. Instead she had widened her stance, planted her cracked hooves firmly on the ground and flared out the bony wings that were attached to her sides. She was surprised by the lightning bolt that suddenly shot from Roskuld's horn and in retrospect she realized that she should have been paying more attention because if she had she would have been able to dodge it. It wouldn't have ripped down her left side, splitting skin, singing hair and muscle. Rivulets of blackened blood ran from her torn side and in her shock the wraith turned her head to gaze at the wound that had been inflicted upon her by that bitch.

"Look at what you did to me." Her voice was soft, sounding like it should have, but when her head turned and her gaze found Roskuld there there was little more than hatred shining in the depths of her crimson eyes.

If she wanted a fight then she was going to get a fight.

The grass around her began to wither and die as she pulled herself together and began to approach the demi god. "Did it feel good?" She hissed. "Did you like hurting me? Are you proud?" The muscles in her hindquarters coiled and bunched and she lurched toward Roskuld but stopped short, her ear tilted back against her head and an angry look on her ruined face.

"No! Not Ros! Please! Please don't hurt her, please."

The wraith shook her head and began to giggle. "How sweet, she doesn't want me to hurt you." She laughed again. "Please don't hurt her. Please." She wraith mocked Ranjiri's voice. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to kill you." With that she lunged again, teeth bared and aiming for Roskuld's throat.

"."

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
My Bad - by Roskuld - 01-26-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: My Bad - by Ranjiri - 01-26-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: My Bad - by Roskuld - 02-03-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: My Bad - by Ranjiri - 02-18-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: My Bad - by Roskuld - 02-23-2014, 01:21 PM