the Rift

Cold burns too [Kri, any]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

The slight shift in body language signals that I have won this round for their approval. My face remains impassive, but the small success tilts a light to switch on in the deep recesses of my dark blue eyes, gleaming with a renewed fire. I was happy that my attempts to capture them had not been in vain, and that I was able to make a strong ally. While others would view them as mere children, I knew that these fillies were quite capable of handling tasks that many would never attempt to take on. That they recognize my daughter’s name makes me grateful. Often, if one is too young, they will not so easily recall figures from their past.

Apparently my soft-spoken daughter had left an impression upon them, and a good one at that.

Excellent,” I say automatically in response to their acceptance, a smile following in short order after the word escapes my mouth. I am truly happy to be working with these mysterious girls, though I have a feeling they are more demonic than their angelic appearance lets on. This trait would likely worsen with age, so it was ultimately better to have them working in my benefit than against me. My wit would not stand beside theirs, I did not think. Even now, they were possibly more clever than I. Another trait bound to grow with age.

Surema’s questions are well posed, and I have no doubt that she is excited by this endeavor. Spying would be a game for the pair, and that was fine. As long as I got what I needed, I was quite happy to allow them all the fun they could have during their excursions. “We will meet either in the wilds or in the outskirts of this territory under the cover of night, unless you can craft a way to easily slip into my borders without being noted by outsiders. Find a stranger to send word to me if you need to speak with me, unless it is urgent.

Her second question is one more easily managed. “I am very suspicious of the Edge’s intentions. Mauja wears a cold, seemingly peaceful face, but there is something I do not trust.” My face takes on a more serious light than during our entire encounter. “Any information you can bring to me would be helpful.

You may come and go as you wish.
""

[ OOC: Yes. :D Those sound good. Plus, I don't have specific targets in mind right now, but I'll just pm you if I do. ]

Messages In This Thread
Cold burns too [Kri, any] - by Olema Surema - 08-14-2012, 07:38 PM
RE: Cold burns too [Kri, any] - by Kri - 08-19-2012, 07:41 PM
RE: Cold burns too [Kri, any] - by Olema Surema - 08-19-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: Cold burns too [Kri, any] - by Kri - 08-28-2012, 08:28 PM
RE: Cold burns too [Kri, any] - by Olema Surema - 08-29-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Cold burns too [Kri, any] - by Kri - 08-30-2012, 07:59 PM
RE: Cold burns too [Kri, any] - by Olema Surema - 09-01-2012, 11:17 PM