the Rift

stealthy stealthness of stealth

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Hi.

I hear that you're a HUGE Lord of the Rings fan, like, you grew up with it, right? Someone said you watched it seven times in theater, dang! I dunno how you could stand the crowds moving around like cattle the whole time, but then I guess you're use to that sort of madness aren't you? Being such a hardcore fanboy surely you've been called crazy a time or two?

Don't worry though, I'll vouch for you, but you might want to put your swords away.

p.s. between you and me, that scene with the Belroth was scary as fuck, I even shit my pants!

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
IMS ORRY I MEANT BALROG NOT BELROTH
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Huyana Posts: 83
Aurora Basin Scholar
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hands :: 7 years Buff: NOVICE
Krazie
I hear that you're a HUGE Lord of the Rings fan, like, you grew up with it, right? -- He's an Andalusian x Arab, which are two breeds that are often portrayed in the series. (Asfaloth, Harufel, etc.)

Someone said you watched it seven times in theater, dang! -- He's seven years old.

I dunno how you could stand the crowds moving around like cattle the whole time, but then I guess you're use to that sort of madness aren't you? -- He's a leader and used to herding people around. He moved the entire Basin herd to the Sanctuary, for example.

Being such a hardcore fanboy surely you've been called crazy a time or two? -- He's death's biggest fanboy. :D

Don't worry though, I'll vouch for you, but you might want to put your swords away. -- He has a horn!

p.s. between you and me, that scene with the Belroth was scary as fuck, I even shit my pants! -- Balrogs are described as being cloaked with fire and darkness. Deimos is cloaked with darkness, and desires to be cloaked with the fire element on his wishlist.

No way Deimos is scarier than the Balrog, keep him!

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
"If I had to choose between you and Deimos, I'd take the Reaper. I'll stay free today."

I hear that you're a HUGE Lord of the Rings fan, like, you grew up with it, right? -- Huge = Draft breed

Someone said you watched it seven times in theater, dang! -- He's seven.

I dunno how you could stand the crowds moving around like cattle the whole time, but then I guess you're use to that sort of madness aren't you? -- He led the 'madness' of the Asylum from the swamp to the deep forest to the sanctuary.

Being such a hardcore fanboy surely you've been called crazy a time or two? -- Drug fanboy, again crazy = asylum.

Don't worry though, I'll vouch for you, but you might want to put your swords away. -- Swords = multiple horns.

p.s. between you and me, that scene with the Balrog was scary as fuck, I even shit my pants! -- Balrog is a character in the game street fighter, Oxy = warrior.
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

:(

Oxy was sought

Hi.
[personality ref?] - Oxy gets hi -> high all the time.

I hear that you're a HUGE Lord of the Rings fan, like, you grew up with it, right?
[breed ref] - Oxy is a a Shire, a large breed of horse and where hobbit characters in the LOTR grew up at.

Someone said you watched it seven times in theater, dang!
[Age ref] - Oxy is 7 years old.

I dunno how you could stand the crowds moving around like cattle the whole time,
[Appearance ref] - cattle was a hint towards his bull style horns.

but then I guess you're use to that sort of madness aren't you?
[History ref] - Oxy is part of the Asylum group.

Being such a hardcore fanboy surely you've been called crazy a time or two?
[Gender ref] - Oxy is a fanbody -> male.
[History ref] - Loco -> crazy, Oxy eats locoweed often which creates 'crazy' like symptoms sometimes, especially when he's detoxing. Could also serve as another Asylum reference.

Don't worry though, I'll vouch for you, but you might want to put your swords away.
[Species ref] - Oxy is a unicorn.

p.s. between you and me, that scene with the Belroth Balrog was scary as fuck, I even shit my pants!
[Companion ref] - Balrog has some letter and sound similarities with Boggart, Oxy's companion, which is based around attacking through fear.
[Color ref] - Shit is brown, like Oxy ;D