the Rift

[OPEN] my recovery

Crake Posts: 19
Deceased
Colt :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 1 year
Sarah
"Talking"______Thinking

So the caves smelt like feces AND there were insulting little cretins too! He was already so very glad he was here. Dusky purple eyes pick the figure out as she approached – an older mare, but then anyone older than himself was ancient. He wondered if the arthritis had kicked in yet. “Look lady, if I wanted to be threatened to be pushed down a dangerous slope I would have stuck it out with my mother.” Oryx always did like the more hands-on approach. “And it’s called a horn, dumbass.” Maybe he was better off on the surface where everything smelt of death and was being destroyed. Before continuing on, he took a moment to envision a rather lovely ending where he actually had been impaled by ice on his escape from the Basin. That definitely would have been less painful than this conversation.

Oh, but he probably shouldn’t be mean to those that weren’t as fortunate as he was. “Though considering you’re part of the lesser evolved I really shouldn’t have expected much more.” OH BURN Crake was pretty proud of himself for that little insult and it showed – he couldn’t even keep a serious face, a smile breaking out even before it was said. If he could have, he would have patted himself on the back. As it was, that lion’s tail just sort of swished around and landed a good-hearted slap on his hip.

The biggest crime in this world was that no one seemed to find him as funny as he did.

Changing the subject, though his internal monologue would dwell on that fantastic insult for at least another week, he got back to the original statement – that one rather hurt. “I can’t believe you only gave me a six out of ten. I’m not very good at you know… counting and stuff but I’m pretty sure that’s not very good.” After all, only being able to eat six out of ten apples would have been an insult and quite frankly just rude. The white and purple colt looked back to the entranceway, with all the rocks and things, and still felt he did a pretty decent job. At least he hadn’t broken his neck!

That thoughtful moment passing, he shook his head to dismiss the rest of the thoughts before changing the subject once again - saving the sarcasm for his thoughts this time. “So what’s everyone doing down here anyway?” Secret meetings of underground (literally) societies? A collection of horses that were so dumb they got their kicks from licking cave rock? Or maybe the answer was one of those things combined! It certainly wasn't because something was happening to the surface. That would just be ridiculous.

Crake
Image Credit
table by sevin <3

Messages In This Thread
my recovery - by Crake - 01-27-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 01-28-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: my recovery - by Crake - 02-03-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 02-04-2014, 11:55 AM
RE: my recovery - by Crake - 02-16-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 02-21-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: my recovery - by Roux - 02-23-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: my recovery - by Crake - 02-25-2014, 08:56 PM