the Rift

[OPEN] my recovery

Crake Posts: 19
Deceased
Colt :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 1 year
Sarah
"Talking"______Thinking

At the mention of ‘mommy dearest’, Crake couldn’t quite repress the little shudder that escaped him. But he was over it fairly quickly, moving on to what would be his favourite quote of the day, he was sure. “Well I’m an independent colt who don’t need no mom. Especially not to teach me manners. How boring.” Who needed manners – this was a chaotic time. Indecent even. Anyone could be a king when they were all crammed into these smelly little caverns. Sure, they weren’t king of much but it was still something. “What is your name anyway?” Because now that she brought it up he was a little curious.

For an old fart, she wasn’t so bad. But then, it was a little early to be making assumptions like whether he was actually enjoying her company or not. Let’s not take things too quickly now – she might get the wrong idea!

“Maybe later, sweetie.” He muttered in response to her offer to help him improve his falling technique. Yeah falling down that slope once was enough – he now had a nice chipped horn because of it.

Plus, he seemed to be boring her with the end to their witty little conversation. Haha it wasn’t actually the end! The funniest part was how quickly she dismissed the idea that no one gave a damn about him. Which, presently, was pretty true – but little did she know how much everyone would have cared just a little while ago.

Okay so he might not believe that what had happened to him recently was real, but considering the topic change he had no problem in pretending it was real. Might shock this mare a bit! That would be fun. A devilish glint, reappeared in his eyes – his curiosity satisfied on the matter and now there was more fun to be had. “Been there done that. I was one of those ‘wraiths’ though to be quite honest with you, I was more like ‘king of the wraiths’.” Did this sound fake? It kind of does. Sounds like he’s making it all up. Funny thing was, he was telling the truth! Well kind of. Little did he know how much he was actually telling the truth. “It’s really not all it’s cracked up to be. You shouldn’t be so afraid of them. All they want is to be loved, just like anyone else." Was this a serious matter? Whoops.

He mimicked her voice for the last bit, giving her a bit higher pitch - obviously. What was the point in mocking someone if you weren't going to exaggerate just a little bit “I highly recommend you give it a shot. It’s a rather fun high.”

Crake
Image Credit
table by sevin <3

(@[Moniz] sorry it took forever!
for @[Roux] too)

Messages In This Thread
my recovery - by Crake - 01-27-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 01-28-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: my recovery - by Crake - 02-03-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 02-04-2014, 11:55 AM
RE: my recovery - by Crake - 02-16-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 02-21-2014, 01:48 PM