[OPEN] my recovery

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
ROUX
drinking freedom from a bottle
to the tune of belong

Roux could not think clearly, his mind clouded with the desire to see this colt's demise. Every ounce of his body, every cell and muscle, willed him to bring the lighter boy to an end. Edison, still perched on his boulder, flapped his baby wings and screeched wildly, unable to handle the intense fireball of emotion from Roux's heart. The Nightshade's son screamed again, a reverberating neigh, as Crake scrambled away from him. The taste of the other colt's blood was cold and stale, metallic and thick. His kicks missed and Crake threw words at him.

The words fell on deaf ears, the tingling in Roux's belly from the aftermath of his magic subsiding, and he ran towards Crake again. Roux was glad for the darkness of his cave, for his sight in this moment. Had they been surfaced there would be no opportunity to win against his boy, for he would only be able to sense the motion, and on the surface, there was plenty of motion to confuse his sightless eyes. The yearling's chin tucked, aiming his hard, spiraled horn towards Crake's chest. Roux wanted to stab him straight in the heart, as his father had instructed, and feel the pulse stop. He wanted Crake to bleed out, to see the life leave his eyes--for he hurt Sacre.

Sacre, above all things, was Roux's lifeline. Edison had been added to it not along ago, but Roux and Sacre had shared the womb. Their hearts were entangled, their minds alike with the desire for safety upon the other. Roux was still shaking as he attacked Crake, Edison continued to wail from his perch. The bird wanted Roux to stop, to scoop him up and get out of his place. Roux could not, would not, until he knew Crake was ended. Any creature that harmed a single hair on Sacre's stained body would have to pay, and Crake was getting no discount today. Roux kicked out his front hooves again, scrambling to make purchase on Crake's fragile cannons.

Roux stopped, suddenly, remembering the sight of Aviya attacking that innocent filly. The blood colored colt pulled back, away from Crake, and turned towards Edison. "I am sorry." He whispered, a look of sheer terror ripping across his dark muzzle and bright eyes. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes and he blinked them back, suddenly lurching away from Crake and towards Edison. The young bird jumped up towards his master, grabbing his mane in his young talons to hold for dear life. Roux ran towards the entrance of the cave system, tears burning in his eyes.

I killed him. I killed him. I killed him.

I'm a monster.

Sacre, help me!

His mind scrambled and he internally screamed at himself, his panic apparent as he pushed past the elder mare. The tears stung his eyes and he closed them tightly, losing his maneuverability in the caves. He slammed his right shoulder against a sharp edge, ripping skin and hair and slicing into it deeply. The boy screamed with the sudden physical agony, adding to his emotional distress. "SACRE!" Roux screamed, limp-running into the daylight and away from the cave systems, only to collapse a few feet away, succumb to his new injury and the racking sobs that shook his body, replacing the shaking of rage. Edison, confused and hurt, landed on the ground next to Roux and attempted to comfort his master, but nothing would console him.

I am a murderer.

@[Sacre] @[Crake]
Image Credits
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Messages In This Thread
my recovery - by Crake - 01-27-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 01-28-2014, 12:05 PM