the Rift

[OPEN] my recovery

Crake Posts: 19
Deceased
Colt :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 1 year
Sarah
"Talking"______Thinking

Crake’s sight began to go fuzzy, dark spots clouding in at the sides as blood started to leak from the edges. He stumbled about, trying to avoid Roux – trying to figure out just what was happening and how he could stop it. But the other colt would not leave him alone! What a jerk he had turned out to be. A whimper escaped the youth as he found the cold rock wall behind his back instead of a way out – he couldn’t even see a way out anymore. His sight blurred as Roux charged at him.

All he could ear were the screams and squawks from the bird, or maybe it was the bird squawking and he was the one that was screaming? That seemed much more likely. Those screams were too loud, too close.

Roux’s horn hit it’s mark, driving into his chest and piercing the soft tissue of the his heart. There was no part of him that did not hurt now, nothing that was spared. Choking on his own blood, blind from the effects of the magic, Crake tried to get away – thrashing about with his head and his legs but there was no energy left. There was no power in his actions. His senses were shutting down, he couldn’t focus on anything.

He barely even noticed when his cannons were fractured. What was more pain on top of everything else?

Physical pain and mental – these were his last moments and he couldn’t even force out ironic last words. What was the point of living if you weren’t going to make the last thing you said count? But he couldn’t. He couldn’t get air in or out past all that blood, blood that leaked out of every orifice as his cells exploded and turned on his body.

What an embarrassing death. Beaten bloody by a freak of a colt – but maybe he would wake up renewed, with a new sickness and he would get his revenge on Ruby and his family. It was all

their

fault.

Thoughts were eluding him, the ability to put them together

Lost.

When had he crumbled to the floor? The blood seeping onto the hardened ground.

It wasn't long after that, spasming in a way that would have mortified him had he been conscious and aware. Coughing through the last shaky breaths, Crake traded one darkness for another and then finally - his body was still.

Crake
Image Credit
table by sevin <3

Messages In This Thread
my recovery - by Crake - 01-27-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 01-28-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: my recovery - by Crake - 02-03-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 02-04-2014, 11:55 AM
RE: my recovery - by Crake - 02-16-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: my recovery - by Moniz - 02-21-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: my recovery - by Roux - 02-23-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: my recovery - by Crake - 02-25-2014, 08:56 PM