the Rift

[OPEN] save my soul

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Bellowing sounds, clearly from the golden stallion beyond, catch your ears and cause you to falter in your step, to look sideways where you should have looked forward, to eb when you should have flowed. And in the confusion you're not sure exactly what happens. What Midas knows about the infection, you do not. You were told one thing. Bites mean infection. No time frame was given, no information on whether or not the infection was immediate or slow-growing. But perhaps it is not only your brain driving you forward, it's your anger, your aggression. You've been locked up in this useless hole of a place too long and now you've broken through to the surface. You're mad with rage, perhaps. They didn't shove you into the Asylum for no reason, after all.

And so perhaps your madness is why it surprises you when Midas shouts, when your little wisp of nothing becomes a brilliant sun, and when you actually crash into him like you planned. Still, hitting him is not like hitting something you're used to. It's like hitting a brick wall, a solid mass that has no intentions of moving at all, and for once you know what it's like for your opponents to hit you.

But as dumbfounded as you are, you can feel the surprise from your companion even more, as her sunny brilliance is drowned out by an invisible force that can only be another of her kind. So while you're busy regaining your footing, trying to gather your composure and make yourself stand on your own, unbeknownst to you the little wisp woman is trying in her childish way to communicate with the blackness that had enveloped her. She tried to express her indignance to him, the immediate feeling she got that she was superior to him and that he had attacked her when he should have bowed. And if her mind felt somewhat foreign to Veci's, perhaps it was because she lived with a madman and had begun to think of him as savior rather than captor.

As for you, you find yourself finally steadied and yet, it seems that your efforts have not been wanted or welcomed. More shouting, from the beast himself this time, followed by.... snapping teeth. Did he just catch you with his teeth? Bite you, scrape your flesh, make you vulnerable to the same infection you fear he has contracted? You grumble at first, but it turns into a bellow and you try to shove forward, though this time a movement around the stallion rather than attack. “GO!” you shout over top of his words to Midas. The water. You must have it too.

And so you follow him to the mouth of the cave, dipping down it after him as your boggart tries to escape the grasp of the invisible underling that has enslaved her, killed the only sunlight available in these dark times.

OOC| It's fine, I don't really know what's going on and Oxy's obviously a massive moron. Babysitting shall commence- though they should probably babysit each other, lol. So sorry for holding this tread up!!
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
save my soul - by Micha - 01-27-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: save my soul - by Hector - 01-27-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: save my soul - by Midas - 01-28-2014, 06:43 PM
RE: save my soul - by Micha - 01-28-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: save my soul - by Hector - 01-30-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: save my soul - by Random Event - 01-30-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: save my soul - by Oxy - 01-31-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: save my soul - by Midas - 02-03-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: save my soul - by Micha - 02-05-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: save my soul - by Hector - 02-06-2014, 10:44 PM