the Rift

Stealth Attempt #1

Anayis Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
ho, ho, ho, it grows in the snow.
oh no... the english are coming.
laugh now, but the cold seems to.. help.
like, it knows how to survive.
y'know, those needles must help.

guesses:
WE - 0/2
FH - 0/2
DT - 0/2
AB - 1/3

"Good luck, Peasants." - She snarls.

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Deimos blocks Zuriel.

ho, ho, ho, it grows in the snow. - Snow; reference to Basin.
oh no... the english are coming.
laugh now, but the cold seems to.. help. - Cold; personality ref or ice magic?
like, it knows how to survive.
y'know, those needles must help. - Needles; multiple horns.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
"I do not care for your bitch." - Anayis shoos him off.

edit: wrong account, but whatever. XD

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Anayis Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"You horses must really not give a shit about anything.. everyone, but Deimos." - She bats her eyelashes and reveals what she wanted.

ho, ho, ho, it grows in the snow. - Holly can grow in the cold. Mauja is the frostheart, is cold, themed around the cold snow and ice.
oh no... the english are coming. - English holly invaded america.
laugh now, but the cold seems to.. help. - More clues as to Mauja's snow theme.
like, it knows how to survive. - Mauja is an outcast. With that being said, you must have an idea of how to survive in the wild.
y'know, those needles must help. - Holly has leaves that turn into small points, like needles on it. Mauja is a unicorn.

MAUJA's HOLLY BRANCH WAS SOUGHT.

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
ho, ho, ho, it grows in the snow. - Holly can grow in the cold. Mauja is the frostheart, is cold, themed around the cold snow and ice.

-1 | The rule states that When stealing an item, the riddle is made about the character. This clue about 'it growing in the snow' is misleading.

0 | See the comment above.

+1 | Basin reference/Mauja reference.

like, it knows how to survive. - Mauja is an outcast. With that being said, you must have an idea of how to survive in the wild.

0| I don't see how you need to know how to survive to be an outcast? They certainly aren't synonymous.

y'know, those needles must help. - Holly has leaves that turn into small points, like needles on it. Mauja is a unicorn.

+1 | Unicorn reference.

Net score of 1. So this is a fail for me.

Rayo the Reindeer Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 21
Rayo
As Aud stated, all stealths will be made about the character. Should your stealth pass successfully, you may choose to steal the character or the item.

+1 | Ice/snow theme.

0 | Irrelevant to the character.

0 | A duplicate clue, again pointing to ice/cold.

0 | This doesn't really make me think outcast - it actually makes me think of someone who has overcome a lot of adversity or something, which I'm not sure really applies to Mauja.

+1 | Unicorn reference.

Net score of 2. Unfortunately, 2/3 is not enough to pass. This is a fail for me.

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
FAIL

+1| [Herd/History ref] This was a clear clue to the Basin for me, and fits Mauja's theme and history very well. Though is serves as a double clue for the Holly, it is not misleading.

-1| [No ref] This clue doesn't point to Mauja at all so it is misleading.

0| [Personality ref] Just using the word cold is too vague as to point to Mauja, particularly with other key words like 'laugh' and 'help'.

0| [Rank ref] All horses in Helovia need to know how to survive, regardless of rank, just look at the sitewide plot.

+1| [Species ref] this clue easily pointed to unicorn. Despite being a double clue for the Holly it wasn't misleading.

1/3 necessary to pass

Although stealing items is a new stealth rule, it is clearly stated the stealth must be about the character. If that stealth is passed, that is when you may choose to take the character prisoner or take one of their items. Although there are no rules against making the stealth about the character and the item, I would never suggest it because the item clues will be misleading and those guessing will always be of the impression they're character clues, so ultimately it would never do well.
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode