the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Not Be Sultry

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

A horrid tension gripped the awkward scene. Abishia shuffled her hooves, her pelt brushing lightly against the dark Stallion next to her. She uncomfortably cleared her throat, and took a small step to the side away from him, not wanting to push him away like she was known to do. The girl looked at the Stallion with the odd tail with some sort of lust in her orbs, a piece of want. Yes, she felt drawn toward him in odd ways, although she didn't even know the brute's name. A chill ran up her spine when she glanced over to him, and she offered a warm smile, he orbs lingering on his. There was something odd she felt about him but it wasn't necessarily bad, but maybe too good. There was a small silence then a girl spoke up.

Her voice seemed full of pain, and she sounded quite tired. Abi shook her dome slightly, then glared Windwalker's way. He had hurt too many souls. He wasn't the kind Stallion that she had met none but about a season ago, he had called for her when she had fell, and cared for her well being. But now he was a pain causing, rude, and ruthless brute that didn't about anyone but himself. She stamped a hoof, fury threatening to cause her to take action. Of course she could never have a chance against the well-muscled brute, but oh would she try... She glanced over at the dark boy next to her, every time she looked over, she couldn't help but let a small smile dance upon her velvets. She kept her gaze on him for a few moments, but the sound of the ugly thing's voice snapped her out of her little trance. She whipped her head in his direction and bared her teeth, snapping them in the air, her lobes pressed against her dome, anger lighting her orbs with a horrible fire. She didn't care to listen to his words. His presence was enough to piss her off now, and she had no use for him, nor did she want to have one for him. Secretly, she hoped he would walk off, and never return. That excuse for a stallion should be sucked into the shadows.

Soon, her silent prayer was answered. He walked off, and a slight smile played on her lips. She then slowly turned her head to the mists, tilting her dome and letting out a soft nicker. She still couldn't see the mare that hid behind the blanket of mist, and an eagerness to lure her out and show herself was strong. Abishia felt bad for the girl, and knew she was in pain, from what she didn't know. She sighed lightly, cast a friendly glance over to the boy, then walked into the mists. They seemed to swallow the painted girl, but her markings where easily visible through the smog. She walked slowly, squinting, the mist obstructing her vision. But soon, her maw accidently bumped into the girl, and Abishia staggered backward. "My goodness! " She rang out, her vocals a bit surprised. She struggled to let her eyes adjust, but she soon got a good look at the dapple grey mare in front of her. One wing. Dappled. Grey... Companion... Abishia's mouth gaped. How different she looked now. "Africa! I am Abishia... We meet before when you were with Ciceron on the border of the Foothills. " The girl was quite surprised by how sad this mare looked, and her eyes portrayed everything. Abi let out a little hmph, then took a step closer to Africa. She was still beautiful... But damn, she looked like she just needed a friend. The child extended her maw towards the mare's, but pulled it away when it was about to make contact. "I'm sorry." She turned her dome away, completely ashamed. She turned around, then spoke quietly to her. "Walk with me? Please Africa. " Silently, she then walked from the little mist laden corner.

Her orbs rested on the brute, and a smile immediately spread over her pale kissers. She cocked her head slightly and giggled a bit. It was crazy how she had simply forgotten what had just happened moments ago. Her heart seemed to skip a beat, and she took a few more steps toward him, then spoke to him in a quiet and kind voice. "I have yet to learn your name..."

{ Phew, that was tense! Thanks for joining Nanna!!! <3 Hope we can continue this.
and ohhhhhh little abi is taking a liking to the quiet boy... xD @[Slaiter] }

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Let's Not Be Sultry - by Abishia - 01-27-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Slaiter - 01-29-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Africa - 01-30-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Windwalker - 01-30-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Abishia - 01-31-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Let's Not Be Sultry - by Slaiter - 02-02-2014, 02:23 AM