the Rift

[PRIVATE] what would you do if my heart was torn in two?
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
take away the pain inflicted on me, the hunger you're letting me feed
When the dragon took wing Fina gasped and shifted aside, puffing up her chest with gleeful pleasure—her tail fanned wide in a flashy show. Sharp beak turned toward him with eyes aloft in an almost childlike delight. Quiet chirps and coo’s erupted from her chest; she adored his flaming burnt orange scales and for once in her short life didn’t have the sudden desire to swallow this creature whole. His curiosity was matched by her own, flaming wings spread apart then shuffled closed. Beak stretched to scent the air around them, catching his musky reptile mist and very nearly purring. Her response to the dragon was rather surprising to me, though I knew she’d always held a strange sort of fascination for them…

The soft looking mare with emerald eyes pulled my attention from the two of them when she replied to my apology gracefully. Though it was hard to not keep a glancing back at their rather humorous exchange, I held her gaze and said, “Midas, and she is called, Fina.” Words without title or addition of landname. We were all homeless by this point—so my roots really held no meaning, at least not for us right now. “He is intriguing, your Tallis.” I sniffed and turned toward the pair of them with a gracious beam, “Tell me Evangeline if ye would; do the stories we all heard as youngling still sucking upon our Ma’s milk, speak truth? Can dragons only form soul bonds with those of equine blood?” They are fascinating creatures for sure, I’d never got to spend much time around them. Even back when I was with Ophelia’s dragon on a rare occasion.

Table by Neo, Art by Dark

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: what would you do if my heart was torn in two? - by Midas - 02-05-2014, 10:50 PM