the Rift

[PRIVATE] FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place?

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

The limits of the sanctuary were rather confining to one who was used to traveling much farther without much thought to it. Now that the monsters had appeared it seemed like this rocky hole was about the only place that offered what could be considered safety. His brief encounter with the wraith was more than enough for him, they had been lucky that time but the odds of winning each time was a risk he was not willing to take. Merou had put himself in danger to help them get away that time and he was in debt to his little companion eternally. The days were passing by and with it the season would be ebbing on as well making their days together more precious than ever. He could not stand to think of the day Merou would have to leave so for now it was just the inevitable day of dread.

From the depths of the caverns below a voice sought out the presence of Foothill members. Tipping his head down he passed a gaze to Merou who was just as interested as he was trying to make sense of the situation. The femme's voice was faintly familiar to the stag but it was not the familiarity of other already in the herd. What was it that was so important for an outsider to call them together? Walking cautiously through the winding paths of the caverns he navigated his way down following the mares voice. His hooves sounded softly against the hardness of the stone underfoot while Merou's claws shuffled along beside him happily just eager to be going somewhere other than the surface.

The fae appeared before them soon enough drawing his steps to a halt nearby as he regarded the filly with curiosity. Dipping his head in a silent greeting he found words to accompany this thoughts. " Hello, is it you who seeks those of us from the Foothills?" He asked gently casting a quick gaze down to Merou to make sure he wasn't getting himself into trouble again. Thankfully he was intent to hear the fae's intentions and had seated himself upon a small boulder nearby staring at the subject. It was almost comical as he had yet to perfect a serious expression so it was rather one of what appeared to be amusement. Returning his silver gaze to the mare he awaited her answer patiently cocking his hind leg in rest.

••MUSE: Good•• TAGS: Abisha •• NOTES: None••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place? - by Ciceron - 01-28-2014, 04:13 PM