the Rift

[PRIVATE] FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place?

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

The fae was definitely a familiar face but for the life of him he could not remember where he had met her before. By Merou's expression it appeared that the feeling was mutual with his rather bemused expression of curiosity and his attempt at seriousness. It bothered him that he had not remembered this girl, it was not like him to forget names like this but with the given circumstances of utter chaos above ground it wasn't all that surprising. While he was lost in his mental battle of names the joyous laughter broke through the silence to once again draw his attention back to the filly. Her eyes had fallen upon the cub and apparently he was not the only one who found his expression comical. His own soft chuckle escaped his throat which earned him a rather quizzical glare from his friend. Glancing between the two of them Merou rolled his eyes and gave a soft grunt before ambling down from his boulder to come sit between his two front feet half pouting from being laughed at.

This was not the first time this had happened but it only took a matter of moments before he had forgotten all about what had him pouting in the first place. Silencing his laughter as the mare spoke again it suddenly dawned on him that she was the filly who had been present during the attack by the wraith. In the commotion they had all parted ways running this way and that way. Abisha, if he remembered correctly from the brief encounter, finally he could place her face with a name. "Yes I remember meeting you. Its good to see that you are in one piece after that creature made its appearance." He replied light heartedly offering a smile. It was a relief actually that both of them escaped injury during that as she called it "riga-maroll". Not a term he had ever heard before but he assumed that such a unique situation called for a rather unique word as well.

So a home is what she sought, well he certainly could not see a reason she would not be welcome to join their ranks. Their herd was lacking in numbers before all the craziness with the departure of various members, surely no one would have any oppositions. " I do not personally know Arrane but I do know of him. I do not see any reason you wouldn't be allowed to join our herd, i am certain most would agree with me on that. A definitive answer would have to come from Apollo or Phaedra but you have my approval and invite. Welcome!" He said happily. It would not be the first time he had invited others to join their family and so far no one had been denied so he felt comfortable with his decision. The rest of the herd did reside here within the walls of the sanctuary just not necessarily in the same location. None of them were used to living underground so things were still rather chaotic when it came to living quarters. Everyone seemed to just tolerate anyone being everywhere for the time being until they could return home.

••MUSE: Good •• TAGS: Abisha •• NOTES: None ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place? - by Ciceron - 01-28-2014, 10:28 PM