the Rift

[PRIVATE] FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place?

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Her head spun slightly as the painted warrior recollected herself from her run in with the larger animal. She was fairly certain if she was some kind of childhood tale there would be stars floating around her skull in a circle, occasionally bobbing up before returning to it's track. Snorting softly the mare willed the oxygen back into her bloodstream as her pink pools drifted between the two equine she had suddenly found herself in the company of. If she hadn't so rudely made her presence known Cheveyo would probably have turned away already to continue weaving her way through the crowds that made her feel so very uncomfortable.
"Yessum, next time it may be efficient to watch where you set your hooves." At the younger creature's words Cheveyo's harks slammed even further back against her skull, so far back that they would have disappeared against her mane if it weren't for the flaxen coloring of her hair. If she were of the canine species instead of an equine there would surely be a warning growl rolling from the depths of her well muscled chest, but instead a warning shot was sent in the darker paint's direction with her pink eyes. There was one thing that Cheveyo wouldn't put up with and that was a disrespectful snot nosed brat. Suddenly the filly's tone changed as her eyes drifted to Cheveyo's odd markings, the paintings that had merged into her skin magically with the death of her rider. The words that she had been dreading with the intermingling of the herds slid excitedly from the young one's mouth. "Your beautiful. Oh and your eyes..." The second part came as an afterthought when the younger's eyes landed on her own pink ones. Forcing a soft and fleeting smile the mare lowered her skull ever so slightly, only just letting her harks loose from the tangled mane. "Thank you for the kind words." Her own lyrics in reply were slightly stiff and under used from the lady warrior's lack of social skills.
It didn't take long after the little transfer of words between the two of them before another stallion showed his face. He was a pale creature, who's personality seemed quite a bit bubblier than the other two standing around. "Good day, hello Abisha." The pale stallion's blue eyes lingered on the painted fillies face for a moment or two before switching over to her. An odd interested light flickered in the back of the stallion's pools as he looked at the markings that graced her pelt, fidgetting uncomfortably with all of the attention she was attracting to herself Cheveyo adverted her pink eyes from the trio only to hear the stallion speak to the younger paint once more, this time telling her that he could lead her to their Cheiftess. Harks twitched slightly as her nerves settled slightly, he was something of some kind of importance considering he had the nerve to go right up to the busy mare and introduce some broad who yearned to be a member of the herd. A herd that was no longer in ranks just like the whole rest of Helovia. Sighing the mare allowed her pools to drift away from the little group she had standing around her, looking out over the masses of equine in the Sanctuary. As unnerving as it was to be around so many of the creatures, it was good to see that there were a decent number of them that were uninfected.
"No harm done miss, no need for apologies. My name is Ciceron." The deeper baritones of the darker hued stallion caused her skull to swivel back to the creatures who stood before her. Ciceron she rolled the name over and over again in her grey matter. It didn't really click as much as she was half expecting it too. It was further proving to Cheveyo that she really didn't get out and about as much as she probably should, especially if she wanted to get anywhere other than just your everyday grunt position. Nodding slightly she offered a gentle tug at the corner of her rosy kissers. "Pleasure to meet you all, I am Cheveyo." As she was speaking the mare noticed the form of the little cub slowly fading away, almost as if it were being blow away in the nonexistent breeze. Nares flared as her pink eyes grew slightly and her skull tilted to the side, with a feeling of coolness washing over her frame the little animal was gone. Fighting her jaw's need to hang loose at the cubs sudden disappearance the mare looked up at the dappled steed looking for an answer but only finding sadness. Not really knowing what to say that would console the massive creature she took a careful step towards him to brush her pale kissers against his shoulder in a gesture of comfort, hopefully letting him know that he wasn't alone in the feelings of losing someone so deeply cared for.

"Words words words."
Tags;; @[Abishia] @[Ciceron] @[Arrane]
Notes;; ~Sorry this took so long guys.
Words;; Eight Hundred and Sixty Seven

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: FOOTHILLS MEMBERS :: can i take my place? - by Cheveyo - 02-06-2014, 09:21 PM