the Rift

[OPEN] let's be weird together

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

Just another eventless day for Abishia. All the poor sould has been doing these days is sulking around looking for a friend to drrol over. She hadn't had any social interaction in about two days, and found herself over thinking every little thing, and fuzzing over the tiniest of problems. She spent most of her time in the Glowing room now, which is where she has made her home. At the far right corner, the grasses are cut short from her grazing, and they are all flattened in another area from her sleeping. The girl admired the glowing mushrooms and the crisp water at the far reaches of the cavern, but she had been spending too much time in the area, and became paranoid and irritable. Reluctantly, she had decided to make her way through the stone hallway to the Sanctuary, a large open cave where countless creatures gathered. She didn't much like how the voices echoed off the cold walls, and how hoof beats ringed in her lobes when she entered.

Gingerly, she stepped into the room, flattening her harks to the back of her head, trying to block out the loud noises that swirled around her. Flinching, she quickly trots to the far right edge of the cavern, a little rasp becomes audible as she trots, her long locks trailing behind her and creating a small sound against the stone. . Clinging to the wall, she stares out into the large open cave, her orbs wide with curiosity but then again fear. Daringly, she steps out into the crowd, looking around. Lightly, she starts to speak.

"Hello? Anyone wishing for a chat? Cause I sure am..."

{ For Abishia to meet @[Elsa] }

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The fighting high that she had was slowly dwindling. Although she was rusty and she had a lot to learn, it had renewed her hope that she would someday return to her former glory. However, something more evil was lurking. As she went to trek back to the forest she was met with walls of darkness, walls she couldn't pass. An eerie feeling consumed her body and she moved towards the Heart.

She did not move slowly. She took to the eerie-black grey sky as she flew to the heart. The heat started to climb as she approached the heart, and she grounded herself. It smelled like a large group of horses had been through there, yet, no one was around. Her ears twitched on her head as she listened closely, hoping for some sort of sign of life.

Nothing in the open could be found, yet, a worn path led to a clearing of tall grasses. There, was a hole in the ground. It was not quite a hole, but it was more of a downward slope into the ground. Carefully, placing one foot in front of the other, she made her way to the flat surface that opened up into a giant cavern. Elsa stared in awe before a little voice caught her attention. Squinting into the dank cave she noticed a paint mare not far off.

She walked over and nodded her head in respect. "Hello. Im Elsa." She said timidly, before looking around again, wondering what this place was. "Why is everyone underground?" She asked, slightly embarrassed, she felt like she should know what was going on.

Elsa

Hidden Account
Wild.

The girl turned her hornless dome to let her orbs rest on a stark white figure that was making it's way towards her. Immediately her pools rested on her dome, noticing the lack of horn with a huff. But Abishia swallowed, attempting to clear her mind of the devilish thoughts that were placed there by who knows what. The girl let a small smile form on her lips, the ivory tips curving upward pleasantly. When the girl cloaked in white was before her, Abishia dipped her head in respect. Flicking her lobes, she listened to the words that the mare was so urgent to get out. Not even a proper greeting... The girl quietly scoffed to herself, her thoughts raging due to her bad mood and lack of social activity. Hearing her words, Abi let out a small hum of laughter, not to embarrass the winged goddess, but to simply lighten the mood. The mosaic filly smiled wider, meeting eyes with the older mare. "Greetings dove," Abishia let her orbs rest on the fae's wings, them widening a bit in astonishment to how beautiful and large they are. She nodded a bit, satisfied with how swiftly she compared the white winged horse to a dove; the two where much alike. She giggled a bit again, before speaking again. Her voice was soft like the down on a baby bird's wing. "It is a pleasure to meet you miss Elsa. I am Abishia!"

She paused a moment, and let her words echo against the stone wall that was just behind her. Taking a glance around the room, Abi noticed how overwhelming this must be for a newcomer who hasn't yet visited the Sanctuary. Looking back to her winged accompaniment she let her smile falter, remembering the dark shadows that engulfed her beautiful fields... The Wraiths that had taken so many creatures and turned them into their evil slaves, infecting all in their reach with their devilish aura. The girl flicked her maw to the crowds, "Welcome to the Sanctuary. This is now our haven, a safe place. " Recovering her smile, she let her orbs scrape across the white one's bodice. They wavered on a snowflake, imprinted on the mare's shoulder. She extended her maw to the marking, but not touching Elsa. When she refrained from Elsa, she let out a hum, part of a song she had made up. Stopping, she urged herself to not embarrass herself in front of Elsa. Shaking her dome slightly, her forelock switched to the opposite side, and became tangled around her right ear. Snorting, she chose to ignore her locks, and focus on the situation at hand.

"This is our escape from the darkness. Here, we can thrive in peace, and be safe in these hard times. The shadows have devoured most of Helovia, even the Heavenly Fields. " Abishia informed, being well educated on the subject before her. Gravely, she remembered running through the fields when she had fled from a wraith in the Foothills, and watching as the shadows decided to claim her land too. Now Abishia's smile was long gone, her kissers pulled into a straight, serious expression, and her orbs lit with fury... And something else? "The Wraiths have plagued us. But we have found a solution. I picked bits and pieces from all these conversations and found that there is a cure, in one of these caverns they say. " Turning her head, she gestured to the back wall where the openings to the other rooms were; including her favorite, the Glowing Room. She let a small smirk curl the tips of her ivory lips before continuing. "From all I know, there is two other caverns. But I have not visited the place in which they mention a 'healing fountain'. I'm guessing that it is in a different cavern. " Sighing she stopped with the blabbering of boring information, hoping that she hadn't set off Elsa. Really, the dual colored girl was thankful for the dove's presence. The girl had been craving social interaction, and that she had gotten it, she had been much to talkative. Snapping her jaw shut, she looked on at Elsa, wondering what her thoughts provided. Had she seen the Wraiths? Encountered the darkness?

Before Abishia could stop herself, she let the question spill from her in a high-pitched sing song voice. "Have you seen it? The dark clouds? How they take everything? And oh the horrible wraiths..." She flinched when she mentioned the name, the figures of all the infected she had seen seemed to flash before her eyes in a split moment. Shuddering she added, "It's horrible... Something is terribly wrong..."

thankies for posting Klare <3

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines

She wasn't exactly minding her manners, that was sure. She was too worried about the outside world. This darkness, she was too consumed in her own life to even notice that outside of fights and recruiting, there was almost no life in existence. She couldn't help but wonder what else she had missed, or what she wasn't aware of. It scared her. Terribly. More than she wanted to let on. How could she be so stupid?

The girl spoke, and the name she was called astounded her. She had never before been compared to a dove, and the mare obviously had to be mistaken. Dove's were graceful creatures, beautiful ones at that. She was neither graceful or beautiful. As much as the words were meant non-chalantly it deeply effected Elsa. Almost in a way that was so joyous it hurt. She could never let this girl know, it would be too stupid, to petty. So there Elsa was again, bottling up her feelings and putting them out to sea.

Back to the conversation at hand, Abishia was explaining that this was a sanctuary. A sanctuary from the darkness. So that, all of that stuff outside, was truly deadly. Deadly enough to put vitamin-d consuming, herbivorous animals underground. Wonderful. Obviously she was missing a lot of information.

Those shadows, the things she had seen everywhere, were consuming Helovia? That didn't seem plausible! She explained how wraiths, and unfamiliar word but it sounded bad. She explained how there was a hall like this one where there were healing remedies. This plague was worse than she had originally thought. So everyone was packed down here like sardines. Wonderful. Now she was packed with she didn't know how many other racist beings like Valhalia. She didn't know if she could keep her cool around another one of those ignorant, pathetic beings.

Then the girl began to question Elsa. She asked of the darkness, the wraiths. It seemed that she had been hurt by this hideous thing. Elsa frowned but answered her question. "I've just returned from the Threshold. That place seems to remain uninfected..." Her voice trailed off as she thought of the Dark Forest, and anything outside of that realm. "Everything else though... It's gone." She shuddered thinking of the darkening clouds, how it consumed and trapped. "Abishia, we can't leave here. Something needs to be done, fast." Her blue eyes widened and she shuffled her feathers nervously.

Then she tried to pull the conversation away from such dark thoughts. If the end of the world was nigh, they needed to focus on something else. "However, how did you end up here Abishia? Can I call you Abi? I've always liked the name Abi..." She finished with a smile. The girl was too young to be worried with death.

[ooc;// no probs! :D]

Elsa

Hidden Account
Wild.

Abishia looked away, noticing the somber feeling that etched it's way inter her bones, and left a scare on her usually bright and lively personality. Drawing out a long sigh, although troubled, she felt comforted by the white mare, and saw herself becoming friends with her. Although they had only met, Abishia already felt a longing for the mare, wishing someone like her would have been her mother. Shutting her eyes tight for a moment, she struggled to remember the image of Harmony, her real mother. Her orbs burst open, and she stared at Elsa, a sudden fright cloaking her. What if she became friends with this mare, and she left just like the others? No. She thought, pushing away her personal fears and swallowing her selfish need to be loved.... And to love. A longing expression took over the filly's face as she listened to the dove's words, perfectly concentrated on her light but raspy voice. Her last statement was a strong one, hitting home with Abishia. "Abishia, we can't leave here. Something needs to be done, fast." The excuse for a foal flinched at the words, realizing that the danger that lurked behind every tree trunk and bush was serious; life or death. Slowly, she started to nod, pieces of her forelock falling in front of her face, stretching down the length of it and curling off her maw. The mare had just came from the Threshold... Poor soul came at such a horrid time. The thoughts swirled through her brain, but she kept utterly quiet. The sound of shuffling feathers reached her harks, and her orbs immediately switched to Elsa's wings. The mosaic child smiled a bit, marveling at their beauty.

The tone was changed quickly, as Elsa turned the tables of conversation to Abishia, she smiled at the mare. The girl listened to her words, gratefully accepting them, knowing they weren't of a dark subject. Elsa asked how she had got here. Abishia closed her eyes for a moment, her lips twitching as she tried to remember the day she had discovered the Sanctuary, when it wasn't so dang crowded. The filly parted her lips and began to speak. "Curiosity." She answered simply, hoping her words were enough before continuing. Her orbs were lit with a mysterious glow as she looked on at her new friend. "But I'm thankful I came down here. Even though it's not that great living down here, I know it's for my own good. I had no one to protect me in the first place, so it's good I came down here. " It was true, the young girl had no one to call family anymore. Although, she was thankful for the wise guidance of her great friend Arrane; his kind gestures toward her meant the world.

Abishia's dual colored orbs once again rested on Elsa's wings. The odd things sprouting from the white girl where quite odd, but very beautiful. The filly couldn't help but smile every time she laid her eyes on them. To her, they looked so soft, a comfortable place to cuddle up to. I wonder if they keep her sides warm in the cold... She thought distantly. I little giggle escaped her, the sound rolling off her tongue joyously. The painted girl stepped forwards toward Elsa, and she cocked her head to the left, her forelock slipping to that side of her face. A nick name? Well, Abishia had never been more flattered. "Abi..." She whispered to herself, all the while, a large smile displayed on her speckled lips. Enthusiastically she nodded, happiness beaming from her. "Oh, that's just a beautiful name. Or nick name you could call it? Yes yes!" She did a little jump of joy, happy to have a friend. She thought quickly the responded in her long, swift words. "Elsa, is it okay if I call you Ellie? It fits you!" She smiled wide, giggling at the white mare.

The girl really did like this mare, and already thought of her as a friend. Once again, she stepped forward, but this time, she extended her maw and buried it in Elsa's feathered wings. Sneezing, Abishia laugh, and rubbed her cheek in the soft fluff. "They're so soft... She marveled quietly her eyes wide. Then, she swiftly took a few steps and gave herself a shake, a white feather stick to her nose. Snorting, she watched as it was thrown into the air with the sudden wind made by the girl. Quietly, it fluttered to the ground, tickling Abi's leg as it made it's way to the stone floor. Abishia looked up from the feather, and locked eyes with Elsa again. "Sorry about that... She giggled nervously, her orbs darting around Ellie's face. Twitching her right ear, she added, " I just couldn't resist how soft they looked! "

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines

The darkness of the conversation before gracefully ended. Elsa had no plans of bringing that up again, at least in the near future. That information was a one-time conversation. However, the girls words about living down here made Elsa's mind wander to bad places. She cringed a little, thinking off the terrible reality that she was stuck down here. Elsa's mouth almost as she almost asked how long she had been down here, but decided it was better if she didn't know. Some things were better left for the air.

The bright, and wonderfully nice filly brought her back to reality and a giggle. Apparently she liked the nickname. A broad smile crossed her face as she nodded in response to her own nickname. Ellie, it was kind of cute. It was different too. It was nice to be getting a new reputation and identity. Maybe people here would accept her, and see her differently. "Well Abi, I think it's wonderful! I've never had a nickname before.. I guess people just thought it was to short to make something cute out of." She offered another grateful smile.

Then, the girl looked as if she be creeping forward, she moved, and then suddenly she was at her side, nose deep in feathers. Elsa couldn't help but laugh. It was so hilarious! Never before had someone cuddled up to her like that. A small, insignificant feather stuck to her nose and Elsa watched with utter happiness as she watched the soft feather flutter to the ground."Im glad you like them.. no ones said that before..." Her voice trailed off and she met the painted girls eyes. "They aren't always so fun, they kind of get annoying. They're huge lunks and you can never keep anything clean!" To prove her point Elsa extended her large wings, and with two powerful swoops had created two little dust tornado's from the debris on the floor of the cave. "So, since it seems were gonna be down here a while, you should tell me about yourself, or ask me questions... or something. Just something. I'm desperate to learn more about the horses here, even if it's just to learn their favorite color!" Elsa's past was showing through strongly in this. Although she remained closed off from a majority of the inhabitants, she always knew something. Whether it was their favorite color, favorite snack, favorite time of day, who liked who and blah blah blah the list goes on and on. Sometimes, you've just got to revisit your past in order to get solace from the present.

Elsa

Hidden Account
Wild.

The girl was cloaked with a warm, comforting feeling. She had never expected to warm up to the mare that called herself Elsa so quickly. The filly already looked up to the Ellie, hoping that one day she could portray as much beauty and power as the dove before her did. Abi was pleased to see a large smile spread across Elsa's velvets, and a kind, light fire that displayed in the white mare's orbs. Her first response was kind, and Abi was pleased to hear that she liked the name that the girl had given her, and was actually quite thrilled with it. Elsa even had a pleasant response to the girl when she intruded her personal space.

"I'm glad you like them.. no ones said that before..." Abishia giggled hysterically at this, surprised to find that no one has bothered to complement the beautiful things that spurted from her shoulders. The pure white that they displayed just topped off the look. The filly had to refrain from plucking each feather and keeping them for herself. A large smile played on her kissers, but she didn't bother to move from the position she was in. Lightly, she caressed her maw on the feathers before responding. "Why, that's just silly. If I had these, I would be as proud as a peacock! " But I am simply bare... She flipped her head back, laughing a little, then stepping away; but before she was too far from her new friend, she extended her muzzle toward Ellie's, lightly giving it an affectionate bump. She smiled brightly, tucking her maw back into it's normal area. Stepping back, she stared in awe as her friend stretched out her wings, pumping them only twice, but still managing to summon up what seemed to be tons of dust. Abi giggled again, impressed with how Elsa had proven what she had just said. Moving forward again, she closed the distance between them and reached out her maw again to touch the precious blessing that Ellie carried on her shoulders. "That's so amazing, I wish I had something like those..." Distantly she trailed off.

Soon, she was snatched out of the trance by Elsa's happy voice; it echoed off the walls and caused the beautiful rasp to flow into her ears. She shook her dome lightly, not even sure if she had a favorite color. She leaned forward and whispered into the mare's ear with a joking tone, " My favorite color is green, my lady. Because it's the color of grass," She slicked her lips, making a loud slurping sound. "Because food is all I ever think about ya know..." She giggled, her tone sarcastic, hoping o crack a joke on the mare. She pulled her maw away from her ear and turned to the side so Elsa would be able to see her profile. Abi laughed while she spoke, curling her neck to point to her stomach where her ribs showed. "Because I'm soooo dang fat. " She laughed a loud, deep bellied laugh for the first time, and it felt great. Her orbs where lit with a powerful, joyous light. Turning back forwards, she evened out her tone before speaking again. "Ha! But really Ellie, my favorite color is more like a deep purple. I live in a cavern just off this one, full of glowing trees, grass, and yummy moss! " She paused for a moment, closing her eyes tight and smiling wide. "Oh Ellie! Have you ever tried taking a bit of moss and putting it in your mouth while you munch on grass? It is heaven I tell you!" She threw her head, laughing again. The filly really enjoyed the company of the mare, and hoped that this friendship would last.

Reaching out with her nose, she nudged the girl's shoulder, where the snowflake lay. When she withdrew her maw, she smiled wide, gazing at the beautiful marking that had so much detail. "Oh, my dear, that marking is so beautiful." She glanced back into her eyes, then returned them back to the marking, and sighed longingly. "You know Elsa, your one of the most beautiful mares I have ever laid eyes on. " She spoke lovingly, her voice a mere whisper, but still easily detected. Then, she stared into Elsa's eyes, a small smile curling the tips of her kissers. "Elsa, can I call you my sister? I have always wished for a sister... Someone to call family. We can be great friends... We can run in the Fields when all of this is over. We can go on adventures, quests, please the Gods. Let's become known Ellie. Me and you, we can make something of ourselves. "

{ I absolutely love these two!!!! THEY ARE SO ADORBS. @[Elsa] }

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines

Proud as a peacock? That brought so many images to her head, and Elsa couldn't help but let a little bit of her immature side show. With an elegant head-flip, she raised her head high, mane falling in soft reams. It framed her porcelain face, and her ears stood alert on her head. She looked left, the right, then left again, to make sure no one was looking. With the eeriest, creepiest call, she tried to mimic the noise of a large bird. She raised her wings so they were so far into the air that they touched. To bad the ceiling wasn't lower, she probably could have touched it. She high-stepped and for a few moments, pranced around Abi, doing the most ridiculous stunt. Honestly, she should've just been an avian. Life would be so much better.

She stopped, and lowered her wings, stretching them before settling back into a relaxed position at her sides. She smiled at Abi, knowing it would be near impossible for her to ever gain wings, but maybe, just maybe, she could one day. If there was one thing Elsa knew about Helovia, was that is was so crazy. One day you could be all "WHOOO FLUFFY" then the next day the earth could spit out fire and burn everyone to death. Okay, well maybe not to that extreme, but that is sort of the picture. She just hoped the girl could aspire to all she wished to be. There was not a better feeling in the world than accomplishing what you thought would never be accomplished. "You never know Abi! Maybe one day I could give you my wings, or you could get your own." She couldn't stop smiling at the girl. She was just so... carefree for her age. Something she never experienced. From day one, she was bred to be upright, straight walking, quite and only there to make sure everyone was happy. She could never be happy herself. She did not want Abishia to fall to the same fate. She would rather die than live to see that happen.

The suddenly, something happened that she never expected to happen. She reached out, right to her shoulder... to that. She immediately froze. Her wings clamped so tightly against herself she might be able to muster the strength to crush herself to death. She could feel Abi's breath against that spot, that forsaken spot. Her eyes close and she half reared, angling herself away from Abi. Her breath was ragged, and she looked, with momentarily crazed eyes at the girl. She didn't want to harm her, but she couldn't, she could not touch that. "Don't.... Please don't touch it. It's horrid." Tears prickled at her eyes, but as quickly as they came they left. She would not explain, and did not want to go further on the subject.

She regained some sense of normalcy and shifted to face Abi, a broken smile covering her wounds. "Excuse my moment Abishia. I didn't mean to do that. I just am not particularly fond of things that remind me of my homeland." She shrugged, waving a wing nonchalantly. Then she took a step forward at the painted dolls final words, wrapping her neck around hers in a type of embrace. "Of course Abi. I've never had a sister before, so it'll be wonderful to have you!!" She lied. Straight to her face, but it was the only way she could heal. She had to forget. She had to replace. Abishia would be perfect, and she would not run her out. She would not taunt her and push her to her limits.

Elsa

Hidden Account
Wild.

She laughed hysterically, her friend's joking act bringing a magnificent smile to the filly's velvets, and causing her sides to extend with her never-ending laughter. The sight and noise of Ellie made Abi throw her head, laughing until she couldn't laugh anymore. The reality of having such a good friend hit the filly, and almost brought tears to her eyes. For the first time in forever, they'll be light, there will be sound! (did you catch it?) Light and sound in her soul. A spark starting off a fire of happiness that she so desperately needed. Elsa brought a smile to the girl's face. She made her feel loved, and accepted, and Ellie understood her. "You never know Abi! Maybe one day I could give you my wings, or you could get your own." These words brought inspiration to the little filly. The filly that wished for everything she couldn't have. And for once, she had hope. Hope that could receive a horn... Maybe even earn wings.... She repeated this in her mind over and over, a glimmer of hope shone in her pools; a rare occurrence. She stared into the girl's eyes, but soon, the tune changed.

It was a big mistake for Abi to try and reach out. At Ellie's reaction, the filly stumbled backward, astonished by her horrid reaction. Guilt brewed hot inside of her and she backed herself far from the lady, an upset expression wiped across her face. It's funny how a slight movement can trigger someone's past, or memories, or some sort of horrible feeling that can set them off. Abishia felt horrible, and pleaded to Elsa. "Ellie no no, please I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." Large tears started to form in her rimmed pools. But she stepped forward reluctantly and whispered to her. "My bad... I didn't- me- I didn't know..." She looked down, ashamed that she had hurt her good friend. Shuffling her hooves nervously, and she resisted the urge to look up.

She jumped when Elsa wrapped her neck around hers, but embraced her great friend anyways, rubbing her cheek in her fluffy mare to clear the tears from her eyes. She whispered a small sorry, then nibbled on her mane a bit, a smile beginning to replace her frown. "Of course Abi. I've never had a sister before, so it'll be wonderful to have you!!" This brought the girl utter happiness, and she gave another one of those little leaps of joy, breaking the embrace and prancing a circle around her sister. She giggled and then stopped, facing her. She spread a fake seriousness across her face. "I don't know if I want a peacock for a sister though." She cocked her head jokingly, then gave a small buck before prancing around her again. She stopped at her backend, grabbing her tail lightly in her kissers, and slung it over her back, then pranced away, feeling her snowy locks fall from her spine. She then came up by her side and dug her maw into the soft feathers again. "Elsa, I've never really had a momma. " She said, extracting her maw and resting her check the white wing. "Do you know what it's like? I mean, I don't mean to bring up your past but... I just wonder..." She trailed off, hoping that she didn't bother Ellie even more. She kept her cheek on the soft, downy wing, thoughts swirling through her mind at a high pace. "I will always be here for you Ellie. I love you. "

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines

Elsa felt horrible at Abi's reaction to her own outburst. The filly whimpered apologies and her heart broke. Right there it shattered into a million irreversibly broken pieces. The magnitude of the pain nearly matched her own years ago. It was like her face had mirrored all the anguish that Ana's face had shown. There she was again, scaring everyone with her random outbursts of pain. She immediately hated herself. Hated everything she had done. She just reached for Abishia, hoping she would accept her silent apology.

She was glad to feel her teeth over her mane. It made her feel a little better. She could feel her muzzle curve a little, hopefully into a smile. She couldn't help but smile as the girl pulled away. With childish grace she pranced around her. It helped at least put all the shattered shards of her heart back into a pile. That was easier to deal with than them all over the place. Abi suddenly stopped in front of her, and in the most serious tone, told her she didn't think she could have a peacock as a sister. With a nearly matched serious tone, she replied; "Well Abishia, I dunno then. Sometimes, I just have to be my inner bird brain." She lifted her wings above her body again and made the stupidest face. Her tongue dangling about, and her blue eyes crossing ever so slightly. She lowered them with a laugh before Abishia took the conversation to more of a serious tone.

She talked about how she had never had mother, or anyone like that. She sounded a little tentative, but she asked anyways. Elsa cringed a little, it was barley noticeable unless she was watching very intently. Knowing Abi, she probably picked it up. She needed an answer though. "I used to have a mother." She offered a broken, hallow smile. "Her name was Alexandra. I had a dad too, his name was Cornelius." Thousands of emotions flooded her body. It was like a floodgate had been opened and water was pouring in; and this wasn't even the half of it. "Having a mother is wonderful. My mom always made she I was warm before I went to sleep. She made sure I was where I needed to be, and although maybe not always the best, she kept me from getting into trouble. I always give her credit for anything worthwhile that I do. I miss her so." It took all of her concentration to hold the tears back, and keep that smile on her face. She figured Abi would learn sometime though. She just wasn't ready to share the whole story yet. Not yet. The details, no one could know. They couldn't know it was her fault they were dead. If she just hadn't been such a pain. If she had taken advice since she was young, she wouldn't be here right now.

Elsa

Hidden Account
Wild.

She had finally let it go, there was still a storm brewing inside, but for a few moments she could push away the darkness. Of course, the haunting thought of how the evil had taken her to her knees earlier still loomed over her. But for once, she had forgotten about the darkness. About what was slowly tearing her apart, taking away her childhood faster than she could blink. Hell, her childhood was already gone, and was floating along the wind somewhere where she could never retrieve it. She had wished she could be older, but now she regretted that horrid wish. She had done this to herself, forcing her actions and words to be mature and far beyond her age. Although she did like herself... Maybe it was the moss getting to her... But it was most likely the darkness that loomed over her heart.

The child let out a loud laugh, her ribcage extending as she did so, and her orbs closed tight. Ellie's serious but then again joking words struck Abi with such humor, that she couldn't help but laugh at the white winged mare that could change from serious to joking so quickly. A large smile spread across the girls kissers, and she cocked her head to the right, a small giggle escaping her.

Bu the tone changed. Elsa's voice had a twinge to it, something that Abishia couldn't detect. But her words struck into her, and caused a longing spread throughout her. If she would have a mother, where would she be now? She would be with her of course, by her side and still relying on her mother. The girls orbs danced to the stone floor, and she held back the tears, the constant video of Harmony falling through the pond, and her limp body sinking to the bottom of the pond, paralyzed by the cold. Harmony hadn't cared much for Abishia in the first place, but Abishia loved her with all her heart. She had birthed her for goodness sakes! Of course Abi loved Harmony... She just couldn't understand why her mother wouldn't care for her; or want her. Shame cloaked the little confused girl. She looked up slowly, her orbs meeting Elsa's cool blue ones. Tears started to welt in her orbs and she spoke quietly. "Why didn't she want me?"

The small; but then again large, girl took some steps forward until her shoulder pressed against Elsa's. She buried her maw in the comforting feathers in a sort of loving cuddle. Lightly, she nibbled on them, trying to find something to keep her mind off her own selfish sadness. "Elsa, I love you. I'm so glad I came across you." She sighed, a long breath wafting from her and ruffling the mare's feathers. Abi forced her lips to curve into a smile. "Your the light that can lead me through the darkness. "

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines

Her heart broke as she saw Abishia fall apart.

She understood the pain. Although quite different, she felt like she abandoned herself back in Arendelle. She was the one that had screwed herself over. She was the reason she could never live a normal life. If she had just been more open, controlled her feelings, and had stopped lying! However, Elsa was starting to think she was supposed to be here. Maybe she was sent her to help, do the thing she never had a chance to do in her childhood. For the first time, she could help.

She felt Abishia curl up against her. Tears welled in her eyes, honestly she had never been so openly trusted. Feeling her breath against her wings, made her shudder in a good way. She gently, and carefully attempted to lay her head across Abi's back, gently trying to rub her face up and down her spinal cord. She tried to calm the growing filly. She wasn't quite a child, but not yet a mature adult. One could argue though, that no one was every quite mature until the point of death. Elsa would agree, she herself had many flaws. She was young in as many ways as Abi showed her physical youth. The girl spoke against her side, and Elsa sighed. Her wings fluttering gently with her ragged breath. She was about to promise something to Abishia, something she honestly had never promised to anyone besides her sister.

She kept running her head slowly up and down the girls back, in a loving manner. "Abi, I promise, to the best of my ability that I will protect you." She sighed, but continued the comforting movement. Her breath would be gently against her back, hopefully not too uncomfortable if she could feel it. "Feel free to come get me whenever you need me. I will never be to busy for you." She moved her muzzle up to mess with Abi's incredibly long mane. Smiling gently into it. She hoped for the best of Abi.

[ooc;// so im seeing this coming to a close. :3 I would love for them to thread again if you're up for another one soon! <3]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Hidden Account
Wild.

The little girl sniffed. Suddenly the feeling of Elsa wrapping herself around her caused chills to run up her spine. Her soft touch was treasured by the girl, a large smile dancing it's way across her pale velvets. When Ellie began to rub her head down Abishia's spine in such a comforting and loving motion, Abishia couldn't help but smile wider despite the tears that lightly casscaded down her cheek. She hustled her dome where the thick bone laden with feathers met Ellie's shoulder, and let a little nicker escape her kissers. No words, just a sound she made to show her affection towards someone particular. The child sighed again, but the sound of Elsa's raspy but then again soft voice reached her harks. Instinctively, her delicate lobes flicked forward, stretchting toward the sound swirling around her. The comfort of the situation brought a peace to the girl she had never felt before, but she planned to savor it. Here with Elsa is where she wished she could stay forever, tucked in their own little corner of the Sanctuary, the crowds and differentiating voices tuned out. Where she could glow with happiness, become dull with sorrow, and be lit so bright with her joking antics that you would have to squint. But here, Elsa didn't judge her. She didn't look at little Abishia and think of her as a toy, as a hornless, as someone to mess with. No. Elsa looked at Abishia as just Abishia. And crazy thing is, despite her mood changes, despite the fact that just an hour ago she was a complete stranger, Ellie still welcomed Abi with open arms... Or rather, open wings.

Elsa's next words took Abishia by surprise. A small gasp escaped her maw, and she stepped back, breaking their loving hold on each other so that she could look at Elsa's blue pools, and get lost in her words. The painted girl watched her facial expression carefully, trying to find some hint of betrayal, or possibly dishonesty, but all she found was a sincere mare who meant her words. The first phrase hung in Abi's mind, stuck on one of the rafters among her inner filters; where her thoughts where filed through and dissmissed. But this thought... The thought of having someone to turn to, someone to protect her, was absolutely foreign to her juvenile mind. She really does care.. Abishia leans forward and bumps her maw lightly against the white mare's and a feeling of wantedness spread over her like a total cloak. She stuck her dual colored orbs to Elsa's deep blue pools, and flashed her a genuine smile.
"I can't tell you how amazing that sounds, Elsa. And I also promise you that no matter what, I will lobe, support, and protect you. Like a true sister does. " Abishia didn't know everything about Ellie, but she still trusted the winged mare with her life. There was something about the way she smiled, the raspy twinge to her voice maybe, that made Abishia poor her heart and soul into loving this mare that was previously a stranger.

Life has so many twists and turns, but today it seems Abishia finally took the right turn she had found someone to trust, and someone who would trust her. Thankfully, they were all stuck down in these caves, so if Abi ever felt the need to see Elsa if they parted soon, it would be easy to navigate her way throughout the caverns and find the beautiful dove.

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

WAR WOULD END IF THE DEAD COULD RETURN.
icons by bronzehalo.deviantart.com

lines