the Rift

[OPEN] let's be weird together

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Proud as a peacock? That brought so many images to her head, and Elsa couldn't help but let a little bit of her immature side show. With an elegant head-flip, she raised her head high, mane falling in soft reams. It framed her porcelain face, and her ears stood alert on her head. She looked left, the right, then left again, to make sure no one was looking. With the eeriest, creepiest call, she tried to mimic the noise of a large bird. She raised her wings so they were so far into the air that they touched. To bad the ceiling wasn't lower, she probably could have touched it. She high-stepped and for a few moments, pranced around Abi, doing the most ridiculous stunt. Honestly, she should've just been an avian. Life would be so much better.

She stopped, and lowered her wings, stretching them before settling back into a relaxed position at her sides. She smiled at Abi, knowing it would be near impossible for her to ever gain wings, but maybe, just maybe, she could one day. If there was one thing Elsa knew about Helovia, was that is was so crazy. One day you could be all "WHOOO FLUFFY" then the next day the earth could spit out fire and burn everyone to death. Okay, well maybe not to that extreme, but that is sort of the picture. She just hoped the girl could aspire to all she wished to be. There was not a better feeling in the world than accomplishing what you thought would never be accomplished. "You never know Abi! Maybe one day I could give you my wings, or you could get your own." She couldn't stop smiling at the girl. She was just so... carefree for her age. Something she never experienced. From day one, she was bred to be upright, straight walking, quite and only there to make sure everyone was happy. She could never be happy herself. She did not want Abishia to fall to the same fate. She would rather die than live to see that happen.

The suddenly, something happened that she never expected to happen. She reached out, right to her shoulder... to that. She immediately froze. Her wings clamped so tightly against herself she might be able to muster the strength to crush herself to death. She could feel Abi's breath against that spot, that forsaken spot. Her eyes close and she half reared, angling herself away from Abi. Her breath was ragged, and she looked, with momentarily crazed eyes at the girl. She didn't want to harm her, but she couldn't, she could not touch that. "Don't.... Please don't touch it. It's horrid." Tears prickled at her eyes, but as quickly as they came they left. She would not explain, and did not want to go further on the subject.

She regained some sense of normalcy and shifted to face Abi, a broken smile covering her wounds. "Excuse my moment Abishia. I didn't mean to do that. I just am not particularly fond of things that remind me of my homeland." She shrugged, waving a wing nonchalantly. Then she took a step forward at the painted dolls final words, wrapping her neck around hers in a type of embrace. "Of course Abi. I've never had a sister before, so it'll be wonderful to have you!!" She lied. Straight to her face, but it was the only way she could heal. She had to forget. She had to replace. Abishia would be perfect, and she would not run her out. She would not taunt her and push her to her limits.

Elsa

Messages In This Thread
let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-27-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-30-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-31-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 02-01-2014, 12:12 AM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 10:13 AM