the Rift

[OPEN] let's be weird together

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa felt horrible at Abi's reaction to her own outburst. The filly whimpered apologies and her heart broke. Right there it shattered into a million irreversibly broken pieces. The magnitude of the pain nearly matched her own years ago. It was like her face had mirrored all the anguish that Ana's face had shown. There she was again, scaring everyone with her random outbursts of pain. She immediately hated herself. Hated everything she had done. She just reached for Abishia, hoping she would accept her silent apology.

She was glad to feel her teeth over her mane. It made her feel a little better. She could feel her muzzle curve a little, hopefully into a smile. She couldn't help but smile as the girl pulled away. With childish grace she pranced around her. It helped at least put all the shattered shards of her heart back into a pile. That was easier to deal with than them all over the place. Abi suddenly stopped in front of her, and in the most serious tone, told her she didn't think she could have a peacock as a sister. With a nearly matched serious tone, she replied; "Well Abishia, I dunno then. Sometimes, I just have to be my inner bird brain." She lifted her wings above her body again and made the stupidest face. Her tongue dangling about, and her blue eyes crossing ever so slightly. She lowered them with a laugh before Abishia took the conversation to more of a serious tone.

She talked about how she had never had mother, or anyone like that. She sounded a little tentative, but she asked anyways. Elsa cringed a little, it was barley noticeable unless she was watching very intently. Knowing Abi, she probably picked it up. She needed an answer though. "I used to have a mother." She offered a broken, hallow smile. "Her name was Alexandra. I had a dad too, his name was Cornelius." Thousands of emotions flooded her body. It was like a floodgate had been opened and water was pouring in; and this wasn't even the half of it. "Having a mother is wonderful. My mom always made she I was warm before I went to sleep. She made sure I was where I needed to be, and although maybe not always the best, she kept me from getting into trouble. I always give her credit for anything worthwhile that I do. I miss her so." It took all of her concentration to hold the tears back, and keep that smile on her face. She figured Abi would learn sometime though. She just wasn't ready to share the whole story yet. Not yet. The details, no one could know. They couldn't know it was her fault they were dead. If she just hadn't been such a pain. If she had taken advice since she was young, she wouldn't be here right now.

Elsa

Messages In This Thread
let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-27-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-30-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-31-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 02-01-2014, 12:12 AM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 10:13 AM