the Rift

[OPEN] let's be weird together

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

She had finally let it go, there was still a storm brewing inside, but for a few moments she could push away the darkness. Of course, the haunting thought of how the evil had taken her to her knees earlier still loomed over her. But for once, she had forgotten about the darkness. About what was slowly tearing her apart, taking away her childhood faster than she could blink. Hell, her childhood was already gone, and was floating along the wind somewhere where she could never retrieve it. She had wished she could be older, but now she regretted that horrid wish. She had done this to herself, forcing her actions and words to be mature and far beyond her age. Although she did like herself... Maybe it was the moss getting to her... But it was most likely the darkness that loomed over her heart.

The child let out a loud laugh, her ribcage extending as she did so, and her orbs closed tight. Ellie's serious but then again joking words struck Abi with such humor, that she couldn't help but laugh at the white winged mare that could change from serious to joking so quickly. A large smile spread across the girls kissers, and she cocked her head to the right, a small giggle escaping her.

Bu the tone changed. Elsa's voice had a twinge to it, something that Abishia couldn't detect. But her words struck into her, and caused a longing spread throughout her. If she would have a mother, where would she be now? She would be with her of course, by her side and still relying on her mother. The girls orbs danced to the stone floor, and she held back the tears, the constant video of Harmony falling through the pond, and her limp body sinking to the bottom of the pond, paralyzed by the cold. Harmony hadn't cared much for Abishia in the first place, but Abishia loved her with all her heart. She had birthed her for goodness sakes! Of course Abi loved Harmony... She just couldn't understand why her mother wouldn't care for her; or want her. Shame cloaked the little confused girl. She looked up slowly, her orbs meeting Elsa's cool blue ones. Tears started to welt in her orbs and she spoke quietly. "Why didn't she want me?"

The small; but then again large, girl took some steps forward until her shoulder pressed against Elsa's. She buried her maw in the comforting feathers in a sort of loving cuddle. Lightly, she nibbled on them, trying to find something to keep her mind off her own selfish sadness. "Elsa, I love you. I'm so glad I came across you." She sighed, a long breath wafting from her and ruffling the mare's feathers. Abi forced her lips to curve into a smile. "Your the light that can lead me through the darkness. "

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-27-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-30-2014, 10:31 PM