the Rift

[OPEN] let's be weird together

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Her heart broke as she saw Abishia fall apart.

She understood the pain. Although quite different, she felt like she abandoned herself back in Arendelle. She was the one that had screwed herself over. She was the reason she could never live a normal life. If she had just been more open, controlled her feelings, and had stopped lying! However, Elsa was starting to think she was supposed to be here. Maybe she was sent her to help, do the thing she never had a chance to do in her childhood. For the first time, she could help.

She felt Abishia curl up against her. Tears welled in her eyes, honestly she had never been so openly trusted. Feeling her breath against her wings, made her shudder in a good way. She gently, and carefully attempted to lay her head across Abi's back, gently trying to rub her face up and down her spinal cord. She tried to calm the growing filly. She wasn't quite a child, but not yet a mature adult. One could argue though, that no one was every quite mature until the point of death. Elsa would agree, she herself had many flaws. She was young in as many ways as Abi showed her physical youth. The girl spoke against her side, and Elsa sighed. Her wings fluttering gently with her ragged breath. She was about to promise something to Abishia, something she honestly had never promised to anyone besides her sister.

She kept running her head slowly up and down the girls back, in a loving manner. "Abi, I promise, to the best of my ability that I will protect you." She sighed, but continued the comforting movement. Her breath would be gently against her back, hopefully not too uncomfortable if she could feel it. "Feel free to come get me whenever you need me. I will never be to busy for you." She moved her muzzle up to mess with Abi's incredibly long mane. Smiling gently into it. She hoped for the best of Abi.

[ooc;// so im seeing this coming to a close. :3 I would love for them to thread again if you're up for another one soon! <3]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-27-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-28-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-28-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 01-30-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 01-31-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 02-01-2014, 12:12 AM
RE: let's be weird together - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: let's be weird together - by Abishia - 02-05-2014, 08:46 PM