the Rift

[PRIVATE] here sleeps the beast.

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
He's found himself a nice, calming and secluded area in the caverns, and area surrounded by shadow. The skin around his neck was dry and bloody from rubbing against the metal chain with every move he makes, causing his mood to be below the weather. Rounded ears flick back, white pupils visible in the shadows. He has laid down, listening to the roaring of the waterfall nearby.

He's begun to doze, conscious drifting into the unknown depths of sleep and dreams. The rumbling sound of water morphs into horrific shouts and screams. Thought of a stallion who shook the ground with every step plagues his mind, body quivering as nightmares take hold of his subconscious. Beneath dark lids, eyes thrash about, taking in solemn surroundings. Trapped in a camp of enslaved, forced to drag hundreds of pounds behind him, straining himself as he marches uphill towards the destination. A leather whip is cracked, horses jumping at the frightful sound, followed by cursing and screaming. A mare to his left falls, chains jingling as her body crumples, sides no longer heaving. Ears flick back, irritated, aggravated, sick of being treated like scum. Time fades, the world a blur of movement as time passes. He's standing in blood, hooves stained in deep red. Tail twitches irritably as rain begins to drum down upon the earth, blood washing away. From his pelt washes away the crimson liquid, making him feel clean, his sins washed from his body. A sigh of relief escapes his lips as he moves over the mutilated corpse, not even registering the cold, dead eyes that stare up at him. Like a shadow in the night he swiftly glides over the earth, heavy metal chains dragging behind him. He raises his head and lets out a primitive growl, a roar of a king.

Body shivers, consciousness grasping the muscular body. Dark lips curls, eyes darting about in an act of paranoia. Vision is blurry, mind still clouded, body attempting to start its engines. Letting out a yawn, ivory lined gums flickering in the shadows. Tail swishes as the beast collects himself, rolled out onto his stomach. Shaggy forelock hangs down over feline eyes, primal glint to the orbs of the beast. Dark ears twitch, trying to pinpoint sounds that echo through the chambers. The thrumming waterfall distracts the stallion, mind beginning to clear of the clouds. Inhaling deeply, the beast blinks to clear blurred vision.
"Talk talk talk"
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
The mare had heard the deep, droning sound of water gushing and pounding and for some reason it was drawing her closer and closer with every step. Her tiny dun frame was sliding through the crevice of an opening that led way to even more of the pounding. It was comforting. It was strange. It was everything that she ever wanted. After all, she didn't have to listen to her thoughts. She didn't have to pay attention to the images of death and pain that were circulating through her skull. It was perfection. It was complete and utter bliss.

But you wouldn't understand. You couldn't possibly understand. You couldn't know the feeling of the thoughts seeming to attack you and drag at your soul. The way it's claws are ripping at you and severing each and every one of your limbs. Every movement is controlled by something else. You just, don't understand what is going on. You can't comprehend what it's like and she couldn't ask you to if she wanted to.

It is only when she almost stumbles on top of a tiger-coloured stag that she allows her body to start to bring the world back into view. Her frame jumps back about five strides and she watches as his primal eyes twitch and glance around the place. She can't tell if she is locked in his sight or not and it takes all of her body not to turn on her heel and run. Her ear tilts back a little, pressing up against her neck in a panic, body trembling instantly. "S-sorry" she whispers as she drops her gaze toward his feet, careful to try and not hit his tail as she continues to move away from him. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Perhaps sometimes she can't just let her thoughts go. Perhaps she's never allowed to just be...

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
Head raises as someone approaches, ears wavering as the beast thinks it of being Hotaru, his Lamb he holds dear. He lets a smile crawl to his face, but when he realizes there is no horn mounted upon her brow, a frown marks his features. He watches her singular ear tilt back as she begins to tremble, stumbling over her words just as she stumbled over him. He stands with a sudden swiftness, tail thrashing about as he begins to circle the girl, tongue swiping over his lips. Prey. He inhales deeply, his sides closing in on his innards as he takes in her scent.

He sweeps over her body, taking in her dun bodice. Along her back ran white lacing, decorating her clay dun frame. He leans close to her, dark snout pressed close to her neck, inhaling deeply. Pine. He moves his head up the surface of the mare, awaiting her to move forward to avoid his grasp. His tail twitches tentatively, reaching for her thigh. Something primitive can be found in his gaze, something carnivorous, predatory. He opens his mouth, trying to get a better scent from her. "Who is this that enters my domain?" His gruff voice is given a dash of pleasantry, a sweetened few syllables slipping from his tongue.

He moves before the girl, a swift shadow that moves as a blur. "Keep a beast some company, will you?" His gaze is devious, chains around his neck rattling against the box. He lets his glimmering ivory weapons to gleam in the dark as he begins to circle her again, a cruel smile upon his lips. The thundering waterfall drowns out his thoughts, his thoughts of his Lamb interrupted by the noise. Black ears flatten, lip curling in frustration. He glances at the mare, lip still raised, muscles tensing.
"Talk talk talk"
[worst post ever ; - ;]
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
As she trembles backwards he is upon his feet before her. His tail swishing about as he begins to eye her much as if she is prey, and she probably is compared to him. He inhales deeply and the mare is shuffling back on her feet even faster and faster and faster. But her body presses into the wall behind her and her eyes widen. He leans in close to her and presses his snout up against her neck as she trembles in place, flinching in a panic as he inhales. She starts to move forward, and then to the side the tip of his tail just grazing her thigh and when she meets his gaze all she sees is a primitive beast set to kill.

He asks who she am and she can only manage to offer the first syllable of her name. "R-res" she whispers as he comes before her again, the devious look on his face. He asks her to keep him some company and her mind runs a thousand miles a minute. Sharp teeth glinting in the faint light as he seems to tense his muscles.

Could she run and make it out of there? Probably not. He seemed as if he would be able to snatch her in a pretty little second and she would prefer not to die where her screams couldn't be heard. Tears are forming in her eyes and she takes a couple of steps away from him, trying to keep her distance. "Please..." she whispers taking in another deep breath. "Whatever you want... just d-don't- don't kill me..." And then, the tears fell down like the waterfall not far away from them....

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love