the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! In Fear and Faith [Locket]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I was frozen. My mind trying to find an escape from the mess of emotions that had been flooding my system. But, it is the hoof steps that keep me frozen in place. The darkness is my friend. The darkness means I don't have to think. The darkness means that I can just let everything be that I don't want to deal with. And the darkness outside this cave only looks more and more appealing the longer I stare at it.

But a voice breaks through my thoughts. Telling me to wait - to not to go any farther. His words bounce around the walls and I am pinning my ears back in shock. Why? Why should I not go any farther. His frame is coming closer, I can tell without even looking from the hoof beats that get louder, and I can tell from the way that the vibrations spread across the cave. He says I'll die if I go out there, or that something else might happen. But. Wouldn't it be better than what it was right now? Would I be far better off like that? I thought so. And, it is when these thoughts are running through my head that I feel his muzzle pressing up against my shoulder. Strength is used to start to push me back. And, as I allow my limbs to start to take me back down the hill and into the confines of the caves.

He's watching me, a broken? expression upon his face. It didn't really matter though, because I could at least feel that his muscles were tensing from something similar enough to anxiety. He says he can't lose another soul to the shadows, and dull eyes meet the same dull gaze. His breath starts to shake a little and all I can do is tilt my head to the side a little. He offers his name and I'm unable to return the favor. But, I would be able to recall his name for whenever I was able to speak. I stumble back a few steps, looking up at him and allowing my ears to drop a little bit. My mouth opens to speak, but it is once again like I'm choking myself. No words yet. it isn't TallSun, even if it felt like it should be.

Rasta. I'm Rasta. But no one can guess that off of charades...

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! In Fear and Faith [Locket] - by Rasta - 01-28-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: !! In Fear and Faith [Locket] - by Locket - 01-28-2014, 08:16 PM
RE: !! In Fear and Faith [Locket] - by Rasta - 01-31-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: !! In Fear and Faith [Locket] - by Locket - 02-17-2014, 04:27 PM