the Rift

[OPEN] Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa)

Moniz Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Moniz did not know exactly why Elsa rubbed her the wrong way. Then again, she never actually needed a reason to roll around in the rhetorical mud. The joy of being confrontational was a reward in itself – it did not really matter whether the victim of her verbal battery particularly deserved it or not. Nonetheless, Moniz couldn’t help but feel disappointed that her physical threat had not provoked much of a response from the snow-white mare. If Moniz just had one more hand to her height, she could really be one wretched piece of work. Well, more than she was already.

The chubby pony scarcely blinked her inky brown eyes as Elsa stared down at her. You want to go? Moniz’s perseverance had paid off: the pegasus had finally deigned to amuse her with a bristly response of her own. Moniz loved nothing more than getting a rise out of someone, and a black glee swallowed her heart. A toothy smile engulfed her face as she laughed off the fat joke – her belly was not the only thick part of her. She had always been fat and always been teased for her size. Such meanness might have broken the spirit of a more delicate filly, but it only served to thicken Moniz’s skin. Seven years of such treatment had made her one tough bitch. She laughed a little too loudly before licking her lips in an exaggerated, vile gesture. “This worm eats pretty princess ponies like you for breakfast, sweetheart.”

Elsa did not quit while she had the upper hand, adding the comment about the relative ease of walking. Moniz smirked, sensing the opportunity to throw another barb the poor mare's way. "What, a pretty gal like you is afraid of a little exercise? You’d better keep burning those calories if you ever hope to find a handsome stud to bed you…” Her voice trailed off into a mean chuckle as she cocked her back left hoof, her laziness winning over her unrealistic desire to try to appear physically threatening for the moment.

OOC: @[Elsa] Do you want to be tagged after each post? I just saw the note in your signature. =)
CREDIT: personal photography

Messages In This Thread
Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 01-28-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 01-31-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-01-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-02-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-04-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-05-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 06:45 PM