the Rift

[OPEN] Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa)

Moniz Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
All smiles. It was ever so fun to banter back and forth in this manner. Most of the creatures Moniz had engaged since her arrival rolled over and played dead, too worn by their genuine, serious problems to bother with being insulted by some new pony. It was fun to demean the pathetic huddled masses, but pushing a defiant mare who was willing to try to keep pace… that was ecstasy. Trying to break a strong spirit gave Moniz fits of joy. It didn’t even matter to her if she succeeded or not – just knowing she’d pushed a confident creature’s buttons enough to make them tick made her giddy. Regular ole chick? “Hardly,” Moniz muttered under her breath, her voice a thinly twisted hiss.

For those who spent their lives trapped in mental cages with bars welded from society’s expectations and norms of behavior and etiquette, it was liberating not to give a damn about someone’s impression of them. But Moniz, the flawed little bitch of a pony, had never allowed herself to be ensnared in that trap. She did not care if she was off-putting or distasteful. She said what she thought as soon as she thought it, not bothering to filter herself. She lived and breathed for herself alone: no one else mattered in her self-centered bubble.

So when Elsa offered to help her attract a stallion, Moniz exploded into a fit of unrestrained laughter. “Do I look like I put even the most minute effort into seducing useless bastards?” Her entire short body heaved with the force of her laughter before she wheezed to catch her breath.

“I prefer far more… practical prizes.” With that, Moniz let her gaze linger suggestively on Elsa. She did not actually have sinister plans that the pegasus would be of any use for, but she didn’t mind if Elsa thought otherwise.

Then came the admission. Moniz was momentarily stunned - what, is the girl a masochist? - but she caught herself with the next breath, scarcely missing a beat. She smiled contemplatively and stepped ever closer to the winged mare, wanting to get deep into the “too close for comfort” realm of physical space. “Is that so, little pet?” She crowed, stretching her neck out and trying to bring her dark brown eyes as threateningly close to Elsa’s face as she could.

Let her feel my hoary whiskers against her pristine pelt if she likes me so much…

@[Elsa]
CREDIT: personal photography

Messages In This Thread
Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 01-28-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 01-31-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-01-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-02-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-04-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-05-2014, 03:36 PM