the Rift

[OPEN] Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa)

Moniz Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Moniz had stumbed into the uncomfortable predicament of being both amused and dulled by the comfortably monotonous rhythm of their exchanged barbs. As the conversation continued, it became clear neither animal was interested in escalating the talk into anything more than that, but the talk itself was at least modestly entertaining. Trapped in the seemingly endless whirlpool of sweetly stinging words, she was no longer particularly interested in what Elsa had to say, but she could find no way to terminate the conversation. The pony’s ears swiveled to a lazy angle and her neck lowered in relaxed disinterest.

As the topic of conversation took on a not-so-subtle sexual undertone, Moniz’s mild boredom grew a moodier edge. Sex and relationships and other such related themes had always been uncomfortable for the inexperienced pony, and when she was uncomfortable, she became sharp in her defensiveness. The casual, relaxed fun took on a darker tone in her mind, and as a storm brewed in her dark brown eyes, a different viciousness became infused in her voice. She impatiently snapped back at the pegasus, “Yes, we’ve already established your proclivity for extraneous appendages.” A pointed glare rolled across Elsa’s large white wings with renewed judgment.

Having failed to incense the larger dove with the invasion of her personal space, Moniz backed off with barely-disguised revulsion at the moist heat of her spoken breath. The size joke struck her as almost as original as the previous fat joke. With her voice scarcely more than a whisper, the pony purred sinisterly, “A mouse can control an elephant if she knows how to make her tick.” Her impatience again evident, she added hastily, “In the future, if you’d like to insult me, do at least try to show some creativity.”

With a final roll of her big brown eyes, Moniz decided she was done with the conversation and done with this chamber of the cave. She pivoted on her back hoof and stalked off with her thick black tail swishing irritably, eager to escape the oddly decorated room and its overwhelming, indecipherable etchings.

OOC: @[Elsa] Sorry for the wait! It seemed like things were winding down so Moniz peaced out. XD It was fun! I’d love to get them together again some time. ^^
CREDIT: personal photography

Messages In This Thread
Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 01-28-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 01-29-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 01-31-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-01-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-02-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-04-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-04-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Moniz - 02-05-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Serenade me with rocks, love (Elsa) - by Elsa - 02-05-2014, 06:45 PM