the Rift

[OPEN] [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
It was back toward the opening of the cave. I was following Alleo today, and we were heading toward the one place that probably wasn't of smartest things to offer to me. I'd been wishing for the darkness to consume me as of late. It had to be a better alternative then seeing all of these images. Didn't it?

But, as we moved Alleo also made sure that my tiny frame didn't get trampled as we pushed through the crowds. And, as we came closer to the opening it was the sound of hooves that had both of us stopping. The movement he gave me only had me continue to stand there, a wide-eyed look upon my face as he started to go even closer to the opening. No. He didn't need the darkness. He didn't need to die, and it was only after he started to speak that I was stumbling over myself to get back to his side. All of his words had been a mumble, echoing in the cave walls back to me so I missed his questions. But it didn't matter, because if he was being swallowed I was too - nothing he could do would stop that.

Her words were the ones that I caught. It was getting worse out there. The Foothills was no more. Had everyone made it? I had no answer, I didn't know who everyone was. But I did know that if the herd lands were getting swallowed perhaps no where would be safe. I swallowed, finally pulling up to Alleo's side and pressing up against his frame. The glass trinket still firmly placed in my hair as I peered up toward the painted (in more ways then one) mare before us. I could only assume that he knew her, and I couldn't offer words still, so instead I just leaned up against him trying to be a rock should the information shock him.

Not alone. We're not alone.

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
[FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Cheveyo - 01-28-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Alleo - 01-29-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Cheveyo - 01-29-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Rasta - 02-02-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Alleo - 02-03-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Cheveyo - 02-06-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Rasta - 02-06-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Alleo - 02-10-2014, 11:45 PM