the Rift

[OPEN] [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

The stallion didn't have to call for Rasta to join him by his side once more because she came of her own accord. He supposed when she didn't hear the sounds of fighting or hear him yell for her to run she assumed it safe. Thankfully her assumption proved correct and he looked down at her as she pressed her tiny frame against his body. He touched his muzzle to her crest then looked back at Cheveyo as she finally spoke and confirmed what he had feared would happen. He had not expected the Foothills to fall completely so that bit of news came as a bit of a shock, but he had been through worse.

Losing the Foothills wouldn't break him.

"Its always darkest before the dawn." He said quietly as his gaze shifted to the light streaming into the cave opening. Her question was one that Alleo could not properly answer because he had not mingled with many of the horses that had found safety in the underground rooms. He spent most of his time watching over Rasta, trying to keep himself from going stir crazy underground, and discreetly looking for his family.

"I don't know." He admitted. "I've seen a few, but not many. Apollo has made it but I have not seen Phaedra or my sisters." His stomach twisted and his heart felt like it stopped beating as he admitted it. "I have not seen hide nor hair of either of our generals. The Dragon's Throat, World's Edge, and Aurora Basin members are also present. I think more of them were able to escape and come here than our own."

@[Cheveyo], @[Rasta]

"."

Messages In This Thread
[FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Cheveyo - 01-28-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Alleo - 01-29-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Cheveyo - 01-29-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Rasta - 02-02-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Alleo - 02-03-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Cheveyo - 02-06-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Rasta - 02-06-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Alleo - 02-10-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Cheveyo - 02-13-2014, 02:37 PM