the Rift

[OPEN] [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

An odd dryness overcame the painted mare's mouth as she finished speaking to the much larger stallion, it was almost as if she had just decided to take a nice big mouthful of sand...without chasing it with water. It was just about then that a much smaller mare came into the scene, her light golden pelt nearly glowing in the soft light given to the tunnel by the entrance, she was small, even by Cheveyo's average sized standards. Small enough that Chev was actually worried she would break if something or someone were to even look at her the wrong way.
Harks flicked back slightly at the mare's silence, it was as if she was standing there soaking in the conversation between the other two like a sponge. It was slightly unnerving to be around someone who was quieter than herself, not to mention someone who was a complete stranger. But the way she snuggled up close to Alleo made Chev wonder if the small mare really was a stranger? Or if she had just missed the fact that the massive two toned stallion had a lover running around the herd, that was unlikely. But it had been a while since she had been in the presence of her herd. Were there any love children? Or simply just a new romance budding? Did they even know that there was something there?
Snorting softly the mare pushed the foolish thoughts from her mind, their affairs were nothing for her to worry over. There were more important things to deal with, like the fact that their loved ones were being turned into zombies and taking over everything that they held near and dear. Love or any kind of relations for that matter were the last thing the lady warrior were worried about, luckily it was right about this time that the stallion's baritones interrupted her thoughts and brought her crashing back to reality. "Its always darkest before the dawn." The sadness that had drenched his vocals flooded the tunnel they were standing in, fidgeting slightly the mare's pink pools looked the the two toned stallion sadly as his eyes drifted to the opening she had slid from not too long ago. Everything was wrong, they were the living ones, why were they stuck six foot under the ground?
"I don't know. I've seen a few, but not many. Apollo has made it but I have not seen Phaedra or my sisters." Swallowing harshly the mare offered a meek smile to the stallion before lowering her skull ever so slightly and allowing her rosy velvets to part just enough to let her lyrics loose. "Do not worry for your sisters, they are strong girls." Cheveyo had never had the pleasure of a conversation with her friend's siblings, but from the tales she had heard of them, they were tough and wouldn't give in without a massive fight that would lead to bloodshed on both parts. "I have not seen hide nor hair of either of our generals. The Dragon's Throat, World's Edge, and Aurora Basin members are also present. I think more of them were able to escape and come here than our own." Ivory lids blinked harshly over pink pools as they quickly adverted themselves from the eyes of the stallion before her. Their Generals were still missing? Flicking her long flaxen tail against her side harshly the mare snorted before looking back at her comrade with damp eyes.
She couldn't think of words to say in reply to his last statement, it appeared that things were worse than she had thought they were. It wasn't only the Foothills that were affected by these monsters. Clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth once the mare turned her attention away from the monsters and instead focused on the golden creature she had thus far not paid any mind too. "My apologizes, I am Cheveyo of what was once the Windtossed Foothills." It felt so weird introducing herself, most of her herd knew who she was, the sullen quite little warrior that liked to keep to herself. But she had never seen this little mare before in her life, so introductions were at least a start.

"Speech"
[Tag: @[Alleo] & @[Rasta] ]
[Words: -7-3-4]
[Muse: Kacey Musgraves]
[Notes: -- <3]

Original Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
[FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Cheveyo - 01-28-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Alleo - 01-29-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: [FOOTHILLS]Demons in Our Midst - by Cheveyo - 01-29-2014, 11:49 PM