the Rift

[PRIVATE] one day i'll fly away [Rasta]

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

Alleo had to admit to himself that he did feel a bit better when Rasta nodded her head that she liked the hawk. He studied her eyes and found there there was nothing shining in their depths that would make him think that she was lying. A very small smile curved the corners of his mouth, but it faded away almost as soon as it came. The confusion set in moments later when he thought about her shaking her head. If she liked it why had she shaken her head? Shock? The more he thought about it the more confused he got and the more he began to think that maybe they had both overreacted to something neither of them completely understood.

He was pulled out of his musings and back into the present when Rasta began to move. The stallion watched, unsure of what she was doing or why, but soon her shuffling hooves made a shape. One that he recognized quite well. There had been a time or two when he'd asked his grandmother about love and she'd explained it to him using words and symbols. Symbols like the one that Rasta had just drawn and was standing in.

His head popped up a bit when Rasta reached for him, but he didn't step back from her, but instead allowed her to take hold of the amulet she had given him. It took a few tugs before he allowed himself to be moved forward so he stood inside the heart with her. Alleo's head tilted as he looked at Rasta, his mind buzzing with a thousand things at once. "A heart?" He sounded dumbfounded as he stared at the pale mare. "....love?" His voice trailed off and he stood a moment more before he reached to touch his muzzle to Rasta's cheek.

It certainly was a turn of events he hadn't been expecting, but at the same time he didn't think she had expected it either.

"."

i'm the colorless sunrise that's never good enough</style>

Credits

Messages In This Thread
one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-28-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-29-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-29-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-30-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-30-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-30-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-31-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: one day i'll fly away [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-31-2014, 12:57 AM