the Rift

A Little Love [Any God]

Kiva Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Kiva hesitantly approaches the shrines of the gods. She lays herself down gingerly, relief flooding her aching hooves and daintily crosses her front legs and lays her head down. Her velvet ears flick back and forth, always paranoid and searching for danger. Purple orbs flit about the spot, taking in all the surfaces, catching the faintest movement. They glance up to the shrines and and she breathes in deeply. "Gods, please here me. I would like a friend to accompany me, someone I can trust and love as much as I had loved my family before I lost them." Her chest wells with emotion and she closes her eyes against the wave. The way she lost her only loves in the world was horrific, filling her with fear each time she thought of the disease that roared over her lands. Her chest heaved and she could not catch her breath. Pressing herself hard into the ground, she stands and shakily deepens her air, regaining control. Please, she pleads with the gods silently, please grant me my wish.

[OOC: Kiva wishes for a flying squirrel companion.]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
"The gods are busy, come again later." A voice hisses from nearby.

Return date: 10/14

Mesir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
would like to use the Throat's second chance.

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

I'll never see any side of heaven
I'll walk for miles through a blazin' hell

Flames, intense and bright shot from the ground, swirling and dancing, flickering with malice. The air surrounding the mare became heavy, the already oppressive heat becoming nearly unbearable as the sun god emerged from the flames. His liquid gold eyes flashed angrily as he looked upon the mare that had demanded the presence of one of the gods even after being told that they were busy. He was the busiest, plotting his next move and planning on how to stop the season from changing from the glorious Tallsun to the miserable, pathetic Orangemoon.

"You called." He said, his voice thick with anger. He gave the mare no time to think or even speak. "You called upon us because you want a companion." He growled. He wanted to tell the mare to climb to the top of the volcano and jump in, but instead he took a deep breath to quell his anger.

"Go to the deep woods." He instructed Kiva, his voice not losing an ounce of the anger he harbored. "You'll find what you want there. If you earn it then it will be yours to keep. If not then you've wasted my time." And to him that was an offense worth punishment.

Kiva Posts: N/A
Unregistered
The God of the Sun appears and Kiva nearly falls over with fright. Her knees shake at the anger she seems to have awakened in the god, and she regrets appearing at all. The god tells her to travel to the deep woods, and earn her companion. Kiva nods in gratitude, her violet eyes wide with fear. Shakily she says, "Thank you. I-I'm so sorry I d-disturbed you, sir. Um, if you d-don't mind me a-asking, is there anything I s-should look specifically there?" Kiva cast her eyes downward to avoid the powerful gaze of the Sun God, awaiting a reply.

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

I'll never see any side of heaven
I'll walk for miles through a blazin' hell

The mare's fright did little to satisfy the Sun God's anger even when it should have been at the very least slightly satisfying. It was not. Not when he found himself more and more wanting to set the mare alight with his magic and watch as her flesh bubbled and melted from her very bones. Maybe that would remind all of the mortals of their place in the world.

She questioned him and he snorted, flames shooting from his nares. The flames rose higher as his anger at her rose. "I've already told you want to do." He growled at her. "Now leave before you burn alive for your impudence!"

ooc:
Go ahead and start a thread in the deep woods. A Random Event will be posted there once you do.