the Rift

A Little Love [Any God]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

I'll never see any side of heaven
I'll walk for miles through a blazin' hell

Flames, intense and bright shot from the ground, swirling and dancing, flickering with malice. The air surrounding the mare became heavy, the already oppressive heat becoming nearly unbearable as the sun god emerged from the flames. His liquid gold eyes flashed angrily as he looked upon the mare that had demanded the presence of one of the gods even after being told that they were busy. He was the busiest, plotting his next move and planning on how to stop the season from changing from the glorious Tallsun to the miserable, pathetic Orangemoon.

"You called." He said, his voice thick with anger. He gave the mare no time to think or even speak. "You called upon us because you want a companion." He growled. He wanted to tell the mare to climb to the top of the volcano and jump in, but instead he took a deep breath to quell his anger.

"Go to the deep woods." He instructed Kiva, his voice not losing an ounce of the anger he harbored. "You'll find what you want there. If you earn it then it will be yours to keep. If not then you've wasted my time." And to him that was an offense worth punishment.

Messages In This Thread
A Little Love [Any God] - by Kiva - 08-14-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: A Little Love [Any God] - by Random Event - 08-15-2012, 12:01 AM
RE: A Little Love [Any God] - by Mesir - 08-15-2012, 12:03 AM
RE: A Little Love [Any God] - by God of the Sun - 08-15-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: A Little Love [Any God] - by Kiva - 08-15-2012, 08:25 AM
RE: A Little Love [Any God] - by God of the Sun - 08-15-2012, 04:38 PM