the Rift

[PRIVATE] Baptize Me In Blood

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

Jorogumo
The sun is old on water, yearling flakes came whirling by.

There he goes again, spewing words and mocking her. The spider curled her lip back slightly as the words continued. His mockery made her seethe and it caused her mind to shatter even further. Every remnant of control left inside of her held onto the rage that was beginning to burst forth. When that nickname passed from his lips she made a soft hiss. That name had been whispered in her ear as she fell asleep. Or was called to her when she wandered away. Joro was what Yuki-onna had called her and she hadn’t heard it since, nor did she have any desire to hear such nicknames. For now though she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of seeing the negativity associated with such a small thing. “You’re right I’m not stupid, I’m far from that.” Her eyes narrowed as their gaze met. She didn't bother to address his other words as she had spoken her feelings before.

There was laughter, then there were words. The filly took a step back, shocked by what came from his mouth. Mortified that the thoughts she told herself within her mind were being spoken aloud by another. Most of all, she was angered that he dare call her such a name after making accusations. The thin glass wall that kept up her emotions behind lock and key was shattering.

“I didn’t run away,” Jorogumo said trembling with rage, and it took everything she had not to let herself scream at the fool. “I didn’t get lost. She. Left. me. And don’t you dare speak of her again! You have no right to speak of my family especially when you know so little. Ju-just stop talking and…” Hot tears stung her eyes once again, but the spider child wouldn’t cry. She wouldn’t let herself fall into the sorrow, instead, she would succumb to the hatred and rage. She turned and stepped a few inches away from him and looked out at the walls. As she regained composure she tossed about whether to fight, flee, or submit. Should she give into the serpent?

This boy said she could be a queen. He was the only one that seemed to see anything within her. In the darkened state she had deemed him worthy of being her king… So why would it be any different now? Pride was pointless now, he had seen her in every form and in the end had been the only one to bend her into such emotions. This deadly prince was one to keep close and not let become an enemy.

Her white gaze flickered toward him and she stood before him. “I’m done running,” She said. As much as she hated the way he could needle under her skin, as much as she hated losing, the spider queen craved an idol, she craved a god that had once been her mother. And so, the spider chose the very serpent that broke her further. For a brief moment she locked eyes with him, her expression hollow and empty, not revealing the turmoil occurring inside of her mind.

Ever so slowly, Jorogumo lowered her two front knees to the ground so then she was looking at the boys hooves, but she wouldn’t wait for his order to rise. After a few seconds she pushed herself upward and looked back into his grey eyes, and she could already imagine what pleasure he was feeling in that moment. Jorogumo kept her gaze upon him and it revealed the only thought running through her head in that moment. I’m yours.

"blah blah blah."

@[Reginald]

Image Credit

Icon by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Baptize Me In Blood - by Jorogumo - 01-29-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Baptize Me In Blood - by Reginald - 02-01-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Baptize Me In Blood - by Jorogumo - 02-01-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: Baptize Me In Blood - by Reginald - 02-02-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Baptize Me In Blood - by Jorogumo - 02-04-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Baptize Me In Blood - by Reginald - 02-06-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Baptize Me In Blood - by Jorogumo - 02-06-2014, 03:11 PM