the Rift

[PRIVATE] when you feel my heat, look into my eyes [Alysanne]

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie

Her pain was exceedingly evident but with the darkness infecting his mind and consuming his soul - Miykael didn't care. She deserved it, didn't she? She had left him, after all. She had used him. Rationality meant nothing now. Any amount of truth in her words would fall on deaf ears; he would hear only what he expected of her at that moment. The beast only expected her to come up with meaningless excuses, to try and justify her position and turn the blame onto him. It wasn't her fault, oh no, she was a perfect little angel.

And he is a demon.

The moment she says I love you, however, the beast can only scoff and laugh condescendingly at her. "You really are oblivious, aren't you?" he hisses, using his words as a weapon hoping to sting and maim her. "Not that kind of love, Aly. It's deeper than that." and the beast stares deeply into her innocent green eyes. "Like the way you love him." and he intentionally leaves off any mention of Sasha's love for her; knowing it would be a sensitive subject, that the fact that he hadn't included it would stab her in the heart.

Alysanne shakes her head then, obviously fighting back the tears, and once again attempts to plead with him but her words only manage to anger him more. "YOU DIDN'T NEED TO ASK ME!" the maddened growl erupts from him without so much as a thought. It cuts through the silence of the abandoned surface of Helovia and echoes into the caverns below where all the cowards had fled. In truth, the infection in his mind prevented him from thinking of any potential consequences. The odds were high that they had heard him and the odds were equally as high that they stood poised to attack just below the surface, waiting for Aly's word or signal that it was time. The beast didn't have the capacity to think of such things. In truth, he only held the capacity and desire to mentally destroy her.

Her meek attempts to counter his arguments about Sasha only made him laugh; but again his laugh is harsh, venomous even. "No. He won't." and there is a heavy seriousness to his words. "And deep in your heart you know it's true. He will always follow his brother; always love his brother more than you." The moment it seems as though the darkness was starting to dissipate, the beast speaks once more, "You are nothing to him." he practically snarls. Despite the emotions swirling and running rampant, his eyes remain their dead, milky hue. They show nothing, except for the death within his heart and soul.

The beast took little to no notice of the few small steps she began to take towards him, took no notice of her confusion. Instead he paced, keeping a comfortable distance between himself and the dreaded hole. There was something about that hole that screamed at him, that repulsed him the way that light causes cockroaches to scatter. Alysanne's suggestion for him to go inside and seek out help made him stop in his tracks. His eyes searched her face once again. "I can't." he states simply. "I can't go with you...I cannot go down there." he emphasizes with a slightly shaky voice - gone is the anger, no matter how temporary - and the mere thought of going into the hole with her is twisting his very being, pounding on his skull and blurring his vision.

Before the panic could fully set in, however, he shook his head - his thin and stringy mane clinging to his neck and forehead. He paused a moment, as if to regain his nightmare image, before proceeding. "Oh Aly... there is so much that you don't remember." his face contorts then into something menacing - he is a predator again, seeking to harm her. "It's all my doing, of course. I blocked out some of your memories but it seems to have backfired a bit...it seems to have blocked out more than I intended." the beast flashes a toothy grin here. "You were attacked back in Nocturne...by a fellow demon. He beat you and planted nightmares in your mind." and here he pauses, smirking lightly to himself in approval at the idea. "Your sister came to me. She begged me to fix your brain. She couldn't bear to hear you screaming anymore." his pointed grin and devilish laugh drift across the land in the same fashion that the darkness had spread over the entirety of Helovia. "I messed with your mind, princess..." he hisses. Now he waits, longing to see the pain upon her face. The same depth of pain he had felt watching her run away, abandoning him to his fate. His judgment had been clouded even then, the infection already altering events in his mind.

DON'T GET TOO CLOSE; IT'S DARK INSIDE
lines by tamme, colored/altered by sarah <3
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when you feel my heat, look into my eyes [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 02-07-2014, 11:22 PM