the Rift

Running, Always Running

Keireina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
As Keireina lightly dozed in the mossy clearing, pleasant thoughts began to trickle up through the wall of fear in her mind. This is nice. Maybe, maybe I could be happy here? As the other pegasus entered the clearing and cleared her throat, those thoughts quickly took flight as Keireina jumped to her feet, heart hammering. She backed against the nearest trunk and tucked her wings in tight, her eyes never leaving the other. Slowly her mind began to process through the fear and she took in the wings? Like, me? Her eyes flicked quickly behind her to her own feathered appendages and she glanced back, realizing the other mare was speaking with her. Uhm, Hello? She said quietly, almost a whisper as her throat closed with the fear. Taking a deep breath she tried again. Hello. I guess, I guess I am new here. Uhm, where is 'here' exactly?

Keireina's head cocked slightly to the side as continued to survey the other mare. What if there were other pegasi here? I thought I was the only one left. But there might be more? She tentatively took a step forward from the tree and stepped to the right, so that she could slip away into the trees if she had to. I, uh, I don't mean to be rude but, are there other pegasi here? Wherever here is of course?

As Keireina waited for the mare to answer, her thoughts once again slowly began to filter through the fear. As they did, the fear seemed to diminish more, yet it always remained, waiting.

Running, Always running

Messages In This Thread
Running, Always Running - by Keireina - 01-30-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: Running, Always Running - by Elsa - 01-31-2014, 10:04 AM
RE: Running, Always Running - by Keireina - 01-31-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Running, Always Running - by Abishia - 01-31-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: Running, Always Running - by Elsa - 02-01-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: Running, Always Running - by Arrane - 02-02-2014, 02:55 PM