the Rift

The Grand Arrival

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Quinn
War does not determine who is right -
only who is left.

Vengeance. That was what all my focus was on right now. Vengeance for my distroyed honor. He would pay, oh, believe me. No one knew more about vengeance than the Hiria. And I would find him, break him down and make him a prison of glass, so that everyone can see that you do not mess with me!

Well, that was the plan anyway, but after running like a madman from the caves, I had no energy left. As I entered the forest of the Threshold, sweat soaked me. No training had made me weak and my journey home would be long. Well, so be it. I've done it once before and I could do it again. No problem.

I tried not to breathe too heavy as I began to walk, for if the darkness was here, it could find me easily. Better be ready to run on a moment's notice than become one of those wraiths. A cuckle built up in my throat and I let it out as I thought of myself as a zombie. What a sight for sore eyes!

Hold on a second. Did I see a horse through those trees? I stopped and lifted my head to be sure. Yes. And it did not look like a dead one, that's for sure. I could see gold, wings and a head. A flying head? No. This I had to investigate.

With long legs I began to find my way towards the horse, always with my head down so I could charge if I had to. Because I did not know if this was a friend or foe, I stopped at a safe distance before I spoke. "Who are you?"

Messages In This Thread
The Grand Arrival - by Behemoth - 01-31-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: The Grand Arrival - by Quinn - 01-31-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: The Grand Arrival - by Abishia - 02-01-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: The Grand Arrival - by Africa - 02-02-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: The Grand Arrival - by Behemoth - 02-04-2014, 01:07 PM
RE: The Grand Arrival - by Africa - 02-16-2014, 03:42 AM
RE: The Grand Arrival - by Behemoth - 02-20-2014, 09:00 AM