the Rift

crystals are a filly's best friend

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

She had been resting in the Glowing Room, the place that is her temporary home. She has gotten quite used to living underground, but the lack of social interaction was getting to her. She spent most of her time thinking now, and whenever she did meet someone, or come across someone she knew, she would talk their ear off, most likely annoying them beyond words. But with all these days of deep thought, she had put many pieces of the jigsaw puzzle called life together. Many things that had confused her before, made much better sense now. She yearned to share these ideas and theories with someone new, but no one seemed to come along anymore. Becoming bored with staring into crisp waters, gazing at glowing walls, and taking in the sweet smell of fresh grass and moist mosses. Although she enjoyed her little moss nest, it was time for her to get to know these caves better. The series of underground caverns intrigued the patchwork child. She now wondered why this beautiful region of underground life was never discovered before, and why did it just so happen to be discovered when the darkness had fell on Helovia?

She rose from her little moss bed, to the far right of the Glowing Room, under the largest, brightest tree of them all. She called the little area her Tree House, even though it didn't amount to anything near a tree house, it was an easy way for her to acknowledge her new home that was filled with beautiful plant life and decorated with glowing fixtures. She walked from her little area to the far wall, were the beautiful waterfall and rivulet started. Every morning, she rose to go and sip from her indigo pool, and then return to her Tree House to overthink things, and hopefully if it was a good day, she could speak to someone. But this morning was different. The mists had gathered thickly in this hour, obstructing her vision a bit. The pleasant humidity had heightened, but Abishia didn't mind. She liked how the thick air sunk into her sleek coat, and dampened her with it's moist touches. When she lowered her dome to take a sip, something caught her eye. After taking a tiny sip, she raised her dome and stared off into the mists, at the far left of the cave. Curiosity roped her and pulled her in. She took a few hesitant steps into the mists, and the wall was before her sooner than she knew it. Almost nocking the front of her dome on the glowing wall, she tumbled backward many steps, not wanting to bump into the precious wall. Then, she followed the wall, and when she reached an opening, she cocked her head in confusion. "Since when was this here?..." She whispered to herself, staring into the opening.

There was a narrow path, a slight downward slope. The opening was about three horse-lengths wide, about six horses could fit in the opening if they stood side to side. Reluctantly, she stepped onto the trail, her hooves clapped against the stone floor, causing an unpleasant echo to ring into her delicate lobes. As she walked, she became weary, not knowing where the odd path lead, and weather she would surface, or go deeper and deeper into the heart of Helovia. But soon, she stopped in astonishment as the room opened up into a large array of crystals displaying different colors, and mirroring her chesnut and white coat in a mosaic. The filly stared in awe, not daring to move in fear of breaking one of the fragile crystals. She stepped forward, and stared into a large crystal before her. "Oh, your so beautiful..." She marveled, complementing something that didn't have the mind to respond. Curiously, she touched her maw lightly to the clear thing, and a cool sensation was sent through her muzzle. She giggled and with drew her maw, staring around the room with delight.

{ Open for anyone who wishes to meet Abi <3 }

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
The smoky Mongrel flits about dark ankles, the slither of fur over short-cropped hair a most sinister sound, a reverberating hum of cool passions and heated affairs, the clash of shadow on broken hearts. Wolfish, cynical lips twitch into a slanderously vile grin, vermilion eyes glisten and gleam with a malefic light; the vulpine creeps away, detaching from polished onyx heels, liquid shadow slipping over soil and sod. Luminescence wavers and quavers over sooty skin, diamond-like points of brilliant silver, threading the fox in a most magnificent pale garb, reflecting and refracting off narrow muzzle and delicate paws, twitching tail-tips and parted jaws.

Confutatis' skull twists, deleterious eyes coming to rest on an intruder of the crystalline sanctum, compliments rolling off a tongue to nothing but the inanimacy of the precious, sparkling gems. Nares flare in elated mockery, audits twist and pin to matted mane- such a pretty fool, speaking to the clairvoyant objects of which did not hear or see.

Flippant and idle, the couple make way to the balletic filly, intruder upon their lurking and surreptitious skulking; the willowy femme with such a delightfully innocuous chuckle. They melt from the shadows as if they were one with such darkness, peel away from it, darker than dark, oblivious and oblique, foul to the very depths of their shriveled hearts and corrupted souls. Together they wear such mockingly conniving grins, painted ghoulishly on their warped faces, and among the brightness of the cavernous hall they are ominous portents. "They do not hear you," she says, her voice a thin and vile thing, foully smug and laden with lofty airs. "That which glistens and glitters so transparently are worthless and... dispensable." she lingers pleasurably over the last word, mirthless smirk creeping across the half of her tortuously scarred face.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
A dusty black figure is seen out of the corner of her eye. She turns sharply in the direction of the figure, and sets her orbs on a medium sized mare, ebony in color, looking as if she had been dusted with a dark grey. Yellowish eyes meet her brown and green ones, and Abishia flinches away slightly. The girl is decarated in grusome scars, including an ugly one over her right orb. She shudders at the lifeless look it portrays. Cloudy and dull compared to the other. By her side is a creature that makes the child wonder, but she dismisses it when she hears the scarred thing speak. "They do not hear you," The filly scoffs. Of course they don't hear her, and Abishia knows this. She sighs, listening to her next words with forced interest. I don't give a fuck if they don't mean anything to you. They mean something to me, Bitch. Of course the mosiac filly doesn't speak these infuriated words, but puts a friendly smile on her velvets and portrays none but friendliness. She lets her orbs dance over the slightly smaller mare, satisfied with her height. She shifts her weight, cocking her back left leg.

Gracefully, she dips her dome and raises her dual colored orbs to look into the other mare's. " Greetings miss. " She thought about telling her what her name is, but decided she wasn't worth it. " I'm not that ignorant. I know better than to think lifeless crystals can hear my vocals. " She looked at the dark charcoal mare simply. Bored, she flexed her shoulder muscles, glancing around the room. She doesn't look at the far when she speaks to her, just at the crystal laden wall behind her. " Value? My my. Everything is valuable nowadays. " Abishia then turned so her pools could bore into the mare. " So much has been taken from us. Might as well savor the little things.

{ sorry for the short post! On my phone :p }
@[Confutatis]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts