the Rift

crystals are a filly's best friend

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
A dusty black figure is seen out of the corner of her eye. She turns sharply in the direction of the figure, and sets her orbs on a medium sized mare, ebony in color, looking as if she had been dusted with a dark grey. Yellowish eyes meet her brown and green ones, and Abishia flinches away slightly. The girl is decarated in grusome scars, including an ugly one over her right orb. She shudders at the lifeless look it portrays. Cloudy and dull compared to the other. By her side is a creature that makes the child wonder, but she dismisses it when she hears the scarred thing speak. "They do not hear you," The filly scoffs. Of course they don't hear her, and Abishia knows this. She sighs, listening to her next words with forced interest. I don't give a fuck if they don't mean anything to you. They mean something to me, Bitch. Of course the mosiac filly doesn't speak these infuriated words, but puts a friendly smile on her velvets and portrays none but friendliness. She lets her orbs dance over the slightly smaller mare, satisfied with her height. She shifts her weight, cocking her back left leg.

Gracefully, she dips her dome and raises her dual colored orbs to look into the other mare's. " Greetings miss. " She thought about telling her what her name is, but decided she wasn't worth it. " I'm not that ignorant. I know better than to think lifeless crystals can hear my vocals. " She looked at the dark charcoal mare simply. Bored, she flexed her shoulder muscles, glancing around the room. She doesn't look at the far when she speaks to her, just at the crystal laden wall behind her. " Value? My my. Everything is valuable nowadays. " Abishia then turned so her pools could bore into the mare. " So much has been taken from us. Might as well savor the little things.

{ sorry for the short post! On my phone :p }
@[Confutatis]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
crystals are a filly's best friend - by Abishia - 01-31-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: crystals are a filly's best friend - by Abishia - 02-06-2014, 07:49 PM