[OPEN] We're Living one big Nightmare

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The sturdy built female emerged from the distant shadows like a sleepy bear from their cozy hibernation, her strange eyes that look severely blood shot watch you as she moves. When you question her vague response to a question that you believed no one would hear, a smile just almost pulls at pink lips. "-the wraiths taking over the lands." Her voice was less gruff this time around, though something about it makes you uncomfortable; you feel as I the mare is going to lurch at you at any moment. "Have you not bumped into one of those-" she hesitates "wonderful creatures?"

We stir uncomfortably in our warm home, attempting to find anything that seemed unfamiliar or arguably "wonderful" in your dusty memory files. We rummage through the safe keepings with long, curled nails, huffing under our horrendous breath at simple-minded memories, occasionally tossing a few from the pile to spill out onto the hot underside of your skull. "Unless a wraith is what is covering the skies and.. eating everything above ground.. No." You shift uncomfortably as you respond to the rosey-eyed mare.

Her hide is a soft, warm color that reminds you of mid-Orangemoon, splashed with large portions of white. Both nostrils and uncomforting eyes are surrounded by red circles, her white snout striped with uneven blue lines. More strange markings stain her natural hide, but you notice the yellow shapes on all four beige hooves. Rummy pools search the mare's body for more interesting markings. You glance back up from the yellow painted triangles to notice the adverted gaze of the mare before you. You've gone and creeped her out. Good job You swallow hard, the lack of saliva in your dry mouth making it nearly impossible.

Tagged: @[Cheveyo]
Ooc: You're fine hun, <3
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
We're Living one big Nightmare - by Voodoo - 02-01-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: We're Living one big Nightmare - by Cheveyo - 02-01-2014, 11:41 PM