[OPEN] We're Living one big Nightmare

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The colorfully painted stranger continued to move forward, her creamy tail zipping behind her with little volume, but enough to make your ears quiver as they usually would. What kind of pansy ass man are you? He's not a man. Surely he's been through enough to stir him up, but for the love of god boy, YOU ARE A COMPLETE PUSSY! the arguement between whether or not it's "correct" to call you a pussy rallies between two of us for a few silent seconds. Meanwhile, you are attempting to zone us out and listen to the female and her explaination on whatever these... "wraiths" are. Turns out, she only proves your question to be partially correct.

A throat clearing is necessary for you to metiforically swallow the news that there was something going on upstairs. Questions rattle through your head at a million miles an hour, bouncing around like mad in the small spaces of your cranium. As you process what to ask, the mare shakes her face, an odd suction occurring in her maw; your ears flick backward at the noise as it rattles about in the fuzzy tunnels. "I am Cheveyo of what was once the Windtossed Foothills by the way." Her soft voice rolled from her throat and hit you in the face, but why her words bother you does not make sense. What do you know about this place? Or her? Nothing of either, surely.

"Voodoo." The name is spoken with a reluctant, soft tone. Every introduction only reminds you of how badly you hate yourself for so many reasons that you cannot control. You can start telling everyone your name is Doo McDouche we giggle to ourselves - high fives are exchanged. You huff quietly, the hot breath that has returned to normal since your arrival to this supposed underground oasis. "We- I-I-I am from the Throat." Fear strikes your entire body as you state "we," your immediate reaction is to stammer on your words. Nothing this Cheveyo would notice.. Right? Your throat becomes tight and unwilling to draw in a large amount of air.

Tagged: @[Cheveyo]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
We're Living one big Nightmare - by Voodoo - 02-01-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: We're Living one big Nightmare - by Cheveyo - 02-01-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: We're Living one big Nightmare - by Cheveyo - 02-10-2014, 02:54 PM