[OPEN] » death and all his friends

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

lights will guide you home
and ignite your bones
</style>

My breathing eventually slows and I am finally filled with feeling other than fear. I am glad to be alive. The warm heat coming from behind the crystal washes over my body and the throb of my muscles starts to ebb. The cavern floor is not the most comfortable surface to sleep on, but I just can't care at this point. My golden orbs flutter closed and my mind starts to drift off, exhausted from my endeavor.

A voice cuts across my dozing and my eyes open slowly to see death itself standing before me. A black, scarred coat stretches across the skeleton of this creature, and there are bones intertwined in her mane. 'You are safe,' I am more shocked by the voice of death, more than the sudden appearance. It it smooth and soft, like a mother's first words to her newborn. A companion scurries along with the mare, and I blink the sleep from my eyes. 'The dead do not touch the spawn of demons,' she continues, and my brow furrows slightly for a mere second. Does she mean me, an insult? Surely she does. I make no remark of it and toss the comment aside. "Thank you," I say simply and push myself up.

"How many are here?" I inquire softly, tucking my wings at my side and stepping further into the cave which only turns out to grow larger the further I go. My hooves scrape against the rock and clatter softly, echoing throughout. My nares flare as I take in the foreign scents as my pools peer into the depths. "This is amazing... despite the situation," I murmur, a short laugh escaping from me which could probably be from the nerves and the fear of the wasteland that plagued my home.

"blah blah blah."

[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
» death and all his friends - by Irrydae - 02-01-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: » death and all his friends - by Confutatis - 02-01-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: » death and all his friends - by Irrydae - 02-08-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: » death and all his friends - by Confutatis - 02-09-2014, 03:21 PM