the Rift

[OPEN] Comforts of night

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
Parelia wondered slowly through the caves, she felt dishearten since she had come to this place unable to find very many of her family. Sighing around her mouthful of glowing moss, she scanned the area. She had paused gathering her surefooted mustang blood before moving on. The moss gave her some lighting, but not very much. She could see the walls and the slippery spots on the cave floor, and took extra care to walk over them. She kept her wings pulled in close to her lithe cremello paint body. Her bright honey eyes gazed around as her legs carried her deeper within the cave. The floor was slowly turning from stone to sand, and growing thicker. Her mind was slowly wondering longing for the company of others, but she had this strange need to explore as if some invisible force was pulling her down into this sandy cavern.

Slowly the walls were starting to extend away from her much like a bird of prey taking flight; drawing a sigh from her lunges. As she entered the cool sandy room her bright eyes fell first upon the stallion with the glowing markings before shifting the a form laying almost unconscious on the ground. Her attention was drawn the the stallion, and she went to speak as recognition filled her mind. 'I know him, I can't remember his name, but he was in the Foothills!' She coughed, chocking on the dimly glowing moss in her mouth. Her sides heaved slightly as she gagged from inhaling the fuzzy tendrils, before finally getting herself under control. her light source now spread on the ground she took a few steps towards the much larger glowing silver stallion.

Her warm voice stroked the air excitedly trying not to wake the sleeping horse to her right, "You're from the Foothills right? I'm Parelia." She sounded breathless as if she had run a thousand miles through a desert. "I am so glad to see someone from my heard here!" She couldn't help but walk up to him and attempt to touch her dainty Arabian muzzle to his manly one. She backed up a step and gazed up at him her eyes shinning for the first time since all of the wickedness had started.

Her mind then wondered to the form laying in the sand behind them and she twisted her long elegant neck back to look at the horse, noticing for the first time the bird like animal perched on the horse. Worry suddenly touched her heart as she gazed at them. Her voice was much softer now as she kept her head tilted towards the odd pair, "Do you think they are ok?" She pricked her ears angling one back towards the stallion the other towards the, hopefully, sleeping mare.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’
Words: 469
Parelia
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Comforts of night - by Africa - 02-01-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Comforts of night - by Ciceron - 02-02-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Comforts of night - by Confutatis - 02-02-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Comforts of night - by Parelia - 02-02-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Comforts of night - by Africa - 02-02-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Comforts of night - by Ciceron - 02-02-2014, 10:24 PM